Author's Note and Trailer

Hello readers!

Hello readers!

Thank you so much for reading this book, it is immensely appreciated!

This book I started writing a few years ago, it was my first ever novel. I've abandoned it for now to work on other novels that I hope to share one day as well. Unfortunately, this novel doesn't have an ending, and probably won't for a while. I may decide to continue writing this novel someday, although it's not exactly my best work. Be aware that this is the first draft! With that being said, enjoy reading!

Note: My trailer says "bianathevanisher" on it and has my old cover, but I haven't had the time to fix it. Sorry!

This is kind of like fanfiction. It's inspired by both Divergent and the Hunger Games, so if you've read either of those books you may see the similarities. You don't have to read them to understand the book, and there aren't any spoilers either.

I also wanted to thank AmandaREO,  Anga_Boba_Tea, Hoganthecuddler, Naisha60, laurenyu2020, debbiejshu, samanthasfo, susanshu1, and Hoganthekitty for being great friends and family, and great readers. You can check out their stories on their profiles or on my reading list.

Be free to comment and give me suggestions or feedback on my story, negative or positive. I would really appreciate hearing what you all think. Again, thank you for reading my story in means a lot to me.

~Capricornwriter