New Books!!!

The Last Virus:

The Last Virus Blurb:

Autumn Harper Starling is a 14 year old girl born exactly on the 31st of December at 11: 59 pm sharp, just missing the cut off line between the years. But one day changes her life forever. You'd be surprised by how much one day could change you. In just 24 hours, Autumn and the rest of the world are put on lockdown. In just 24 hours everyone is quarantined. No one allowed out of the house. Not to get food. Not to take a walk. Nothing. Reporters are calling it the "Cursed Decades" or the "Deadly Viruses". Ever since the pandemic of Covid started in 2020, there has been a virus every decade. in 2030 there was said to be another. The same in 2040. They all knew it was coming. It was now 2050. Another virus set off to reck humanity. But this one's different. Society is desperate. Society is fragile, and the world just doesn't seem to be able to withhold another virus. Society is shattering and it's up to Autumn and the rest of humanity to fix it. To mend the pieces of broken society together. But as Autumn grows up, she learns that once something is broken it won't ever be the same.

Death's Remedy:

Death's Remedy Blurb:

NOTE: This novel is no longer published, I may republish it in the future, but that might take awhile as I'm trying to rewrite much of it!

Someone once said "The two most important days of your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why."I never used to understand them. Now I do. Now I realize my purpose in life. I am here in this world so I can help. So I can save. So I can give others happy lives. The life I never could have. I am fighting a war against death. I am fighting death with death. I only hope this will be enough.I have found my purpose, and I am going to fulfill it. Aviva Green is an 18 year old girl. But she isn't normal. She's lived every lifetime. The worst thing is that she remembers it.  Every human has five lifetimes. They aren't supposed to remember each lifetime.  Aviva is at her fifth. Her final. She is the only one who remembers her previous lives as a human. Or at least that's what she thought...