New Pet; Wonwoo Pt. 1

[requested]

[1/3

---------

---------

"What about this one?" It was the weekend where both Wonwoo and M/n felt like doing nothing but hold onto each other until one of them grew hungry. 

"Do we have to get one?" Sitting up from laying on Wonwoo's chest, M/n chuckled and ruffled his boyfriend's hair.

After Soonyoung had gotten a dog, M/n instantly fell in love with the idea of having a pet himself. The cute outfits and accessories, getting exercise a fun way, and arranging play dates were everything that M/n grew excited to do.

"It'll be fun raising one!" M/n cooed when he noticed the slight pout on Wonwoo's lips.

"You'll love me more, right?" Wonwoo asked and hugged M/n's waist.

M/n nodded his head and snaked his way out of his boyfriend's grip so he could begin making their brunch. M/n was in his last year in college and Wonwoo was an office worker at a successful business. Their relationship started off as an upperclassman taking care of his underclassman but it began to change after Wonwoo realized how much M/n meant to him.

His usual cold demeanor would always melt when he saw M/n smiling ever so brightly. M/n was the person Wonwoo would rush out of his apartment early in the morning just to bring his underclassman a breakfast sandwich. M/n was his everything, but a pet might change their way of living.

"Babe, Mingyu wants to meet. I told him no, though." Wonwoo spoke while giving M/n a back hug.

"You haven't seen him in a year, go meet him." M/n laughed as he continued to cook, unfazed at his boyfriend who mastered the skill of being a koala.

Humming in response, Wonwoo stayed with M/n until his phone rang. Mingyu, being Wonwoo's best friend, immediately yelled through the speaker while ranting how he hasn't met up with him for a year. M/n laughed and said hello to Mingyu.

The call ended up being Mingyu scolding Wonwoo for not wanting to meet up and even guilt shaming until the older agreed to meet. They ate breakfast in comfortable silence as M/n continued to look for the perfect dog for both of them. If M/n was being completely honest, he wanted to adopt at least three dogs.

"If you need me, call and I'll come straight home." Wonwoo pouted as he walked at a slower pace than usual so that he could stay with M/n longer.

Laughing, M/n nodded his head and thanked his boyfriend. "Go have fun! Forget all~about me." M/n smiled and kissed Wonwoo on the cheek before pushing him completely out of the door frame.

As soon as he was gone, M/n ran straight to their shared bed and began to search through the dogs that were on the website. He had called Soonyoung earlier to see if he was interested in looking at dogs together, but never got a response back.

"He must be out with Seungkwan." M/n shrugged his shoulders while deciding that he would leave the bed when it was closer to noon.

After an hour of searching through mulitple websites and watching Youtube on dogs getting grooms, M/n was finally ready to go out into the world to find his best friend. Grabbing one of Wonwoo's hoodies, M/n slipped on a pair of knee-ripped jeans and paired it with white Nike Air Force Ones.

"Since Wonwoo is out right now, I have to make sure not to say yes to every store promoter I make eye contact with." M/n said to himself while tying his shoes. Soonyoung, who finally responded to M/n's text, was waiting outside of the apartment complex blasting his music.

The warm spring weather greeted M/n as the sun shined on his [s/c] skin. "My lovely M/n! Hop in the car, we're going dog shopping!" Soonyoung excitedly waved at M/n who was taking a quick picture to send to Wonwoo.

Greeting his friend, M/n entered the car and immediately told Soonyoung about the dog that he wanted to adopt. Wonwoo, on the other hand, was sitting at a cafe listening to Mingyu's problems about being a model and not being able to see Jihoon whenever he wants to.

They drove around the city with no rush and even sat a nearby park to have a small picnic, which was uncalled for. "How did Wonwoo react to you wanting a dog?" Soonyoung asked while opening the box of chicken that was recently delivered to the two boys.

"He got jealous and asked if I will still love him the most when we adopt one." M/n responded while laughing at how jealous Wonwoo was.

Shaking his head, Soonyoung pretended to immitate Wonwoo being jealous and asked M/n if he could take a picture of the taller when he does become jealous. M/n immediately agreed to the offer and decided that it would be fun to pull a prank on Wonwoo in the future.

When they were done having their picnic, the two boys were back on the road to find the any pet stores that would have the kind of dog M/n was looking for. Soonyoung parked at a local garage that was in the middle of the city so they would know where to go if they were to get lost.

"Okay, we have two pet stores on our left and one on our right." Soonyoung explained while putting his phone near his phone to act as if it was a microphone so that he could be a tour guide.

Nodding his head, M/n decided to act his part and began to be a tourist. He and Soonyoung decided to go to the stores on the left since they would be going in one big circle. While looking around, Soonyoung would stop in front of any store that was playing a song that he wanted to dance to. Which was every store...

"By the time we get to the pet stores, they'll be closed." M/n laughed teased as he hyped Soonyoung up whenever he did a cool dance move.

Sighing, Soonyoung fixed his hair as he continued to walk to the first pet store. It was a petite soft purple pet store that showed puppies on the left window and kittens on the right window. People would stop at the store to coo at the cute animals while wishing they could adopt one right on the spot.

When Soonyoung and M/n saw the small crowd that the store was drawing, they fastened their pace so they could also look at the puppies and kittens.

"Soonyoung, let's adopt them all."

"Deal."

_________

LMAOOOOO  I'm so sorry for taking AGES to uploadI was busy and then I was locked out of my account-

sIgh it was a whole struggle