Devoted Fan; Joshua

--------------

--------------

Being a fanboy was definitely a struggle for M/n but it was something he was proud of, especially since his favorite group was Seventeen. "Hyung, don't forget to take me to Seventeen's concert today." M/n excitedly barged into his older brother's room where he was sound asleep.

The sound of the door loudly hitting the wall and his younger brother's voice acting like an alarm, made M/n's brother jump out of bed with nothing but a shirt that was obviously not his. Watching his brother panic, M/n stifled a chuckle and made his way to the kitchen to cook for the two of them.

Today was yet another day M/n was going to meet Seventeen and live the best day of his life. As a devoted Carat, M/n perfectly timed his classes to where he would always have time to attend their red carpets before they entered music shows. The viral videos of fanboys screaming in the background? Those voices belonged to M/n and his other fellow fanboys.

"Don't you have class today?" Chanwoo, M/n's older brother, tiredly asked with his voice still sounding raspy.

"Yeah, but I gave Mrs.Cho a five page essay on why I should be able to attend this concert." M/n confidently said while showing the approval email Mrs.Cho sent to him last night.

Sighing, the only thing Chanwoo could do was be M/n's driver now that he's gotten the approval from his teacher. Seventeen's concert was during the day since the group had a lot planned, each team had produced a song just for today's concert.

"Look at my seat, hyung! I got the front and center seat, I definitely have to make sure I take great pictures of Joshua." M/n spoke with determination in his eyes, not even caring that his brother was still waking up.

M/n grabbed his lightstick, camera, phone and charger, and his custom white Nike AirForce 1 that Chanwoo had gotten him. The swooshes were the official colors of Seventeen with white clouds that Chanwoo painted on them himself. The outfit itself, made M/n look like he was the household's cinammon roll while his older brother was the complete opposite of him.

"Remember not to go anywhere after the concert, don't hop into any white vans, and don't let anybody cut you in line." Chanwoo instructed while eating the breakfast M/n made for him.

Nodding his head, M/n paid less attention to his older brother since he said the same thing every time he attended Seventeen's concert. "You tell me this all the time." M/n mumbled and grabbed his phone to text his friends who were also going.

Chanwoo let the conversation drop and focused on eating his breakfast so that he could take M/n to the concert. With the location being further than usual, M/n was riding with Chanwoo when he would usually take the train to the concerts. On the way to the location, M/n made sure to change the sim card to a new one so that he could make sure that he would have enough space for all the pictures he planned on taking.