Playboy's Game; Mingyu

-----------------

-----------------

>unedited<

"Seo M/n, please try to refrain from coming to class five minutes before the first half of school ends." The sound of Class 3-1's door being slid open, greeting everyone with one of the school's worst type of people to attend Carat High.

Rolling his eyes, M/n walked through the aisles of the desk and paid little to no attention to the students and even the teacher who were staring at him. M/n used to be like the rest of his classmates who were called 'regular' and 'well-behaved' whenever he would get an earful of a lecture from his teacher. Plopping on the light brown seat, he didn't even bother to set his materials out since the bell rang right when he sat down.

"Thought you weren't gonna show up today." Hansol-a delinquet friend of M/n's- said, loosely wrapping his arm around M/n's shoulders. His uniform shirt was unbuttoned to show a plain black t-shirt that had a small logo for Louis Vitton. "What changed your mind?" Hansol smirked while looking around in their classroom to see if he could spot anyone that could possibly change M/n's mind.

Stiffling a chuckle, M/n shook his head and moved Hansol's arm away so he could get up from his seat. "I have an appointment at 2 so I decided to bless the school with my presence." M/n responded and walked out of the classroom with Hansol beside him.

The two boys walked happily to their meeting spot where the rest of their friends were. Despite being a delinquet, M/n's group of friends were rather attractive and it definitely made people wonder why they acted such ways when they were good to look at. According to those that gossiped in the halls, the delinquet group was intimidating yet a good group of eye candy.

"Seo M/n!" Hansol and M/n winced hearing the booming voice of Kim Mingyu.

Mingyu was the Class President for Class 3-1, which meant Mingyu was searching for M/n whenever the break between the two halves started. Turning around, M/n told Hansol he would meet up with the rest of the group at the room.

"What's up Pres?" M/n asked. Mentally preparing himself for the lecture he was about to get from someone who reminded him so much of his older brother he already had.

"You alreaady skipped for almost all of this month. How do you expect to graduate when you hardly come to class? I have all of your work that you missed so today I need you to stay at school for the entire day so I can give it to you. I already talked to Mr. Dae about your deadlines, so please try to turn them in with the deadlines that I've written on each stack." Mingyu explained, hoping M/n was able to get the jist of everything he said. Even he knew that was a lot when all he had to say was that he had his paperwork for all of the days he missed.