A Child's Fate; Seungcheol

------------------

------------------

"Channie! Hurry and come down to eat breakfast, I made your favorite today!" M/n yelled from the kitchen as he heard a pair of feet run down the stairs and over to the living room.

"Appa! Today's a really good day, you know why?" Chanwoo, M/n's five year old son, happily swung his legs in the air as he sat in his chair waiting for his plate of food.

"Why is it a good day, bunbun?" M/n asked while placing his and Chanwoo's plates down on the table.

Rolling his oversized brown fleece jacket, Chanwoo quickly thanked M/n for the food as he took a big bite out of his strawberry crepes. "Today is Friday and I get to see Jinnie!" Chanwoo excietedly yelled as M/n grabbed a napkin and wiped the whipped cream that decided to stay just in case Chanwoo was saving them for a mid-day snack.

Jinnie was the nickname for Chanwoo's best friend, Hajin. From the beginning of first grade, M/n has heard many stories about Hajin and always felt grateful to know that there was someone that made Chanwoo feel special whenever he was at school. Throughout the many stories Chanwoo told him, one of them stuck in M/n's mind and left a pretty funny impression.

"Since today's Friday, how about I meet Jinnie and we can get ice cream together?" M/n suggested as Chanwoo immediately nodded his head.

"Thank you for the food!" Chanwoo hopped off the chair and dashed up the stairs to grab his expensive brand backpack that his uncle Jeonghan had bought him.

When Chanwoo came back downstairs, M/n grabbed his beige cardigan and his carkeys before walking out the door after his son. The car ride was filled with Chanwoo and M/n happily singing songs together as Chanwoo would do small dance gestures in his seat.

Arriving at the school, M/n parked on the side of the school amongst the rest of the parents who dropping off their kids. As soon as the car was parked, Chanwoo quickly unbuckled his seat belt and waited for M/n to open the door since he had put Child's Lock on the backdoors.

"Appa, do you promise to take me and Jinnie to get ice cream today?" Chanwoo asked with his eyes sparkling with anticipation.

M/n chuckled and ruffled his son's hair. "Of course, Channie. Appa pinky promises, okay?" M/n crouched down to be the same height as Chanwoo and gave him a small kiss on his forehead before letting run to his homeroom teacher who was standing with the students who had arrived.

After dropping Chanwoo off at school, M/n went to his older brother's restaurant where he also worked whenever he was needed. Made In Heaven was run by Jeonghan and recently opened the second restaurant in Busan.