Shattering facade

"But what." Conan flinched at the chill and hate in the mans voice.

"The Chloe model has other android thirum in it.. making it untraceable..." Gavin lost it. His anger bubbled over as he grabbed the keys from Nines and ran back to his car. Ignoring the pleas from his partner. Conan growled and caught up to the man.

"GAVIN." "WHAT!? DO YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE THAT MY BESTFRIEND WAS EITHER KILLED OR KIDNAPPED RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES!?" Gavin screamed as tears began to fall.

"No..I dont... but your stress levels are too high and I don't trust you driving or drinking in this state."

"You can't tell me what to do. Now f*ck off tin can." Tears spilled down his cheeks, trying his best to wipe them away. He didn't want to cry in front of the others, he couldn't, he wanted to leave. "I can teleport home anyway..."

"Even though you can I still don't trust you. I'm taking you home... and don't try arguing out of this." Conan sighed before grabbing the keys and getting into the driver's seat. Gavin hesitated before getting into the passenger seat.

Nines unlocked the door and Gavin teleported inside his room locking the door behind him. He took of his shirt replacing it with a white hoodie. His brain, turning on autopilot while he changed, drowned him in his thoughts. He hated that everything was going wrong. It already was but atleast he had Tina, even if he didn't Pumpkin was still around. He didn't have anyone.

Well. He had tin ca- er- Nines. He can't feel. He doesn't know what your going through...he can't it's not possible. He may be deviant but he doesn't know. He just wants to get the work done. He doesn't want or need you. No one does.-

"Gavin? Are...are you ok...?" Conan knocked softly. Gavin snapped out of his thoughts.

"Yeah...I'm fine....I'll be out in a second..."

Conan hesitated. "Well....I'll be on the couch if you need me.."

Gavin waited for him to leave before staring out the window. He had the terminator at his house. Again. He unlocked the door, walking to the couch and sitting next to him.

Conan had picked out a movie, Shrek 3, and had watched it curiously.

"Please tell me you've watched the other two before this one.." Gavin sat next to him.

"Was I supposed to they have different story lines in each one and I know the characters-"

"Oh nononono." Gavin stopped the movie, scrolled through Netflix, finding the first movie, and setting it up.

A/N Sorry they're all so short but I wanted to thank you guys for reading this. Also sorry for the time skips and terrible writing. I hope you have a great day guys gals and nonbinary pals high-fives all around * hand clapping noises* I'll see you in the next chapter bye bye!!! (Props if you know where both of those outros are from)