Lost and Found.

Gavin sat in his cage growling at anyone or thing that came near him. He wasn't able to teleport due to the chains and being blindfolded so he wouldn't even know where to go. He could, however, hear any and everything that came by. Tina, his cage neighbor, best friend, and part fox, had been sold a while ago, and he hasn't seen her since. He also knew that he was terrified and wouldn't be sold because he was "difficult". Or he thought anyway.

He moved towards the back of the cage. Someone was coming. It wasnt just one person though it was many. About 5 or 6... His thoughts were cut off with a loud blast from a few rooms down the hall. There was shouting and more blasts as they got closer and louder. Until a loud blast broke through and two men stood guns raised.

"This is where they do the main tests then.." Gavin, who had stayed silent and was now crying panicked. He hated loud noises. They terrified him.

He smelled her before her heard her. His ears perked up but he didn't move. Normally hed teleport to her but because of the blindfold he couldn't. The chains dug deep into his fragile malnourished state anyway.

The two men had begun taking cages and moving them into the hallway where who knows what would happen. His ears perked up when he heard a familiar voice and foot step. "GAVIN!?" Tina screamed as she bumped into one of the men. Gavin quickly moved to the front of the cage. "T-Tina....?" Tina instantly transformed into a fox and bolted to his cage. "You're ok!! H-he hasn't done anymore tests has he!? "

Tina moved through the bars giving him a hug. She let go and turned towards one of the men. "C-Conan!! Gavin needs to be let out n-now he needs food and wat-ter!!"

Conan almost cheered. "I know, but we need to get everyone out too just a few more then we can get back there ok?"

Tina nodded and turned towards Gavin. "Should I take the blindfold off? I dont think you've seen anything in a while."

Gavin shook his head. "C-Conan's here...?" Tina grinned.

"Yep he was concerned too. I bet he hasn't slept because of him worrying. I could smell the fear and hope in his scent."

Gavin's tail still didn't change its color. "Gav...shouldn't your emotions be back...?"