Water.

"Gavin...? Gavin. Look at me..." Gavin's heart raced. He stood up and looked at Tina. "L-let him go...."

"What!? After everything he's done!? I'd kill him but I still want my job!!!" Gavin stared at Elijah. "He won't go anywhere....he can't...."

His voice sounded alone, distant, and emotionless. Gavin walked over to Elijah placing his hand on his wing, smoothing out the feathers, from where Tina stood. A small pink light appeared over the bullet wounds, the bullets were removed and the wings were repaired like nothing happened. "Just arrest him...and our parents.."

Gavin walked back to Conan, who had stood up, and hugged him. His entire body collapsed into unconsciousness and exhaustion.

"Gavin!?" Conan picked him up bridal style and ran off Tina following behind.

Conner and Hank looked at Elijah, who had passed out due to pain, and called for backup and an ambulance.

"Well....those are some nice feathers....why...why do you think he did all of this Con? What was the point??" Conner shrugged and put cuffs around Elijah's back.

"Gavin....hey...I know you're awake.....I found your guys old room..." Gavin slowly sat up wincing and holding his head in the process.

"Gavin!! Lay back down!!" Conan hissed. "You need rest...I don't know what specific type of magic you did out there but you healed Elijah and made him stronger."

Gavin nodded to slightly. "Two things... One its healing magic but a more powerful...and two I have top bunk not bottom."

"But you are a bottom..." Conan winked. Gavin blushed and hissed. "You little a*shole!! How would you know!? Elijah's the bottom!!!"

Conan burst out laughing, making Gavin blush harder. "I hatE you..."

"You love me..." Conan hugged Gavin petting behind his ears. Gavin purred and his tail wagged turning a hot pink. Conan smiled, "what's orange and pink?"

Before Gavin could say something, Tina piped in. "Orange means protective while pink means loved or loving~. So someone loooooves you."

"TINA!! Everytime you steal something I'm eaying Swiper no Swiping!!" Conan looked at the two confused.

"You wouldn't dare." The two engaged in a staring contest when they were met with a loud bang and yelling from outside. Conan and Tina ran to the window while Gavin's hand was cuffed to the bed. "Hey!! Which kinky as*holes chained me up!?!?"

Neither responded. "Guys what's wrong...?" He teleported to the window balancing on Tina for support. "What the..."