Elijah

Elijah looked over at the table next to him. It was full of different testing materials and surgical equipment. He lowered his head at the child infront of him. "Tsk....Chloe write down the last few testing materials and get Gavin sedated for his next test." Elijah quickly took of his gloves and mask while exiting the room, walking down the hall, and upstairs.

Despite Gavin being his brother, Elijah never really cared for him. He did when Gavin's mother died during childbirth, but not after that. Not even sympathy when his mother and father abused him. He bit his lip and looked over at their family picture. Just him his mother and father. Like it was supposed to be. Right?

Then again he promised Gavin's mother to look out for him. Gavin made sure he was never bullied, he quite literally taking the hits for him. Then when he got home he would get abused for letting others hit him or not hit him....

He shrugged it off, as he walked back downstairs. Life wasn't fair. He made RK900 to look out for his brother and it failed. He heard Gavin and Tina scream. He made RK100 with different thirums of android models so it'd be harder to trace when kidnapping for his new project, and it worked. He heard Gavin silence and Tina plead. Neither of the models were supposed to be out on the market, but were. He heard a door close as he put a new mask and gloves on. So everything was working fine. He has even more money now. Deviancy codes were fine and would soon be broken, hopefully for a good reason.....I think.

I hope....

(Edit: No that wasn't a mistake)