Two birds one stone.

"Well....not much in a sense. I know that his family members were able to have two powers at once. That was their power." Elijah looked over at Nines.

"But...they'd inherit the father's power. It's funny though. Gavin was the only male member who was able to have two powers in generations...

"He got my father's teleportation of course but...he never really chose another power. That I know of anyway." Elijah sat down near the pool and looked out the window.

"Why...why do you ask? How does it help with the investigation?"

"Well. Orginally I thought that the kidnapped victims only had higher level powers, like teleportation or fire. Now...it doesn't make any sense. The only magic that is able to be picked up is the victims. The only blood is the victims....or...." Conan turned to the Chloe model who's led was a bright yellow.

"Or?"

"An android model with more then one thirum. Making it untraceable."

Elijah was surprised. His android had known alot more then what he supposed he would know.

"Are you asking if I made a model like that? Nines, I'm smarter then that. If I did that black market would be full of them." Elijah grabbed a water from the Chloe's hand, taking a sip.

"Exactly. Which is why you did." Elijah nearly choked. This android was a lot smarter then he thought.

"It never got out onto production though." Conan cut him off.

"It did. The RK line is the only line that's capable of doing it."

Elijah looked over at him. "Its...not...that...that was never supposed to happen!!" He snapped.

"They did it the second I left without a doubt!!" Elijah looked and acted pissed so well Conan believed him.

Another Chloe had walked into the room. "Sir? Sorry to disturb you but a young man has come to interview you on deviancy in some of the children?"

"I nearly forgot. I'll see him in a moment."

"I'm sorry I came over unannounced. Thank you for your time. I'll see you soon, Elijah." Conan turned and walked away.

Elijah looked at Chloe then at the door. He waited about ten minutes and heard his front door close. "Send him in. We have a deal to make."

The Chloe model nods and goes to fetch the man. "'Another day another dollar'" he quotes.

"I can't wait to finally get rid of him."