Emotions

Elijah's 1st pov

It had been about a month and the testing was almost complete. Gavin and Tina were both in a coma due to pain and transitioning from human to faunus. They both would have to be separtated but in rooms next to each other. I'm not a monster...yet. Most tests had begun to be successful the lower the age which was annoying but worked regardless. Less kidnapping and more trading. 

The adult gives me the child and a few thousand dollars and i give them back faunus easy for the most part. It is weird though. Why do the other siblings get along so well while we hate each others guts. I stared at Gavin for a second pressing my hand to the chilled glass. I screwed up. He got to my head. He always does. I walked off. 

Normally I'd be fine. It'd be fine. But my mind and heart wont stop conflicting with each other and I hate it. When ever I'm him I get nightmares. Flashbacks into his life. Gavin's eyes were always so...dull. It was terrifing and weird. I felt bad and then I just wouldn't care. I need a drink.. 

After finishing a deal with a buyer, I walked back towards the pool. I hadn't used it as much as I used to, I had testing to do and Cyberlife was being a pain, calling me constantly about things they didn't understand. Like how deviancy was all of a sudden in the code, and always was. It was..weird, well to them. I always leave a backdoor in my programing. Maybe that was how they keep escaping. One of the Chloe's were deviant? I wouldn't even be surpised.-

"Elijah RK900 is here to upload his memories and to talk to you." I spun around.

 "Conan? Since when do you-" "Detective Reed is missing and I need your help, seeing as you are his half brother..."

I really didn't need this right now. Is this how Gavin- no. Stop. "Sure..what exactly do you need help with?" 

"How much do you know about your family's powers? Specifically Gavin's...and why is there none about his?"