Freedom.

"He's gone!? Where did he go!?" Tina and Conan looked at Gavin. Gavin stared at the window before walking back to the beds, climbing the latter to the top, and laying down with his back towards them. "Gav?"

He didn't respond. "Gavin..." Conan walked over to him hoping to the top bunk and sitting next to him.

Gavin grabbed him by the collar and pulled him down, cuddling the droid before he could protest. "....still warm....."

Tina smiled at the two before running outside. "How'd he escape? Teleportation, that Chloe?? He was unconscious!!"

Conner and Hank looked at Tina. "Neither..... he woke up...broke the cuffs and flew...without a word..." Conner stared up at the sky.

"He said....'if you need me...you'll know where I'll be'..."

Tina looked over at Hank who was even more confused. "Oh and the Chloe model was an rK100...meaning it was the only one of its kind. Also it's missing." The two snapped their attentions to Conner. "What!? When!?"

Conner smiled softly. "A while ago she said she has to leave and care for Elijah despite being deviant. Even before we deviated her." The two looked pissed.

"We should get Gavin and Conan out of here before the news swamps them. Correct?" Conner turned and looked at the two before walking inside.

Tina and Hank looked at each other before following him inside. "Gavin, Conan come on before the news a*sholes get here- oh... well... Hide his ears and tail too we don't need anyone else finding out about them. Unless we want a bigger problem on our hands."

Conan nodded as he put his jacket over Gavin. He carefully moved Gavin's tail so it would be covered. He couldn't do much about the ears so he found a black headband and placed it behind them. Nines picked him up and walked downstairs to the front door. Tina greeted him there. "Ready?"

He nodded, they ran to a cruiser and placed Tina and Gavin inside the back, closed it, and Nines got into the front. Three different news vans showed up right as he did. Nines sighed and looked at the two. "So close, too close for comfort." Tina nodded as a few more police cruisers and news vans showed up.