What ifs

Conan's 3rd pov

Conan lays there hugging Gavin's pillow. Its been a week and no other leads or people have shown up or gone missing. He was worried. The entire department was on edge, two of their officers were missing.

 His mind raced through each case trying to figure out what happened. Unlike the other cases Gavin's didn't look like a struggle same with two others that were later found dead. Interesting... He did a check on each case. Most of them involving an android, for those who had more powerful traits like fire ice or earth. But when it came to metal or liquid traits, androids weaknesses, the only blood to be found was the victims. 

Maybe the kidnappers were both human and an android, had an invisible like trait? It would make sense but... How..

Gavin's 1st pov

I had woken up to darkness, or a blindfold, I honestly didn't care anymore. Tina wasn't back yet, it was freezing and she always made it a bit warmer. We never got blankets or anything, we just were supposed to lie there and sleep. Then again the kids probably got something, Tina and I were adults, and she had fire powers, I don't know about the others. There wasn't much to do,  just wait for Tina or I for testing then we'd either pass out of exhaustion or we'd talk for a bit. We did get a tape recorder after testing for about an hour after testing or when ever we woke up. Nightmares were common, its weird through, my night vision kicks in a lot faster and my hearings always spot on. I hate it through. The screams and muffled glugging of the testing tubes pisses me off. I'm not surpised by much anymore its weird. The only fun thing to do is piss off Elijah and that's fun.