Scrolls of Truth

Baguette: Finally, after after 15 years, I've found it... the Scroll of Truth!

Baguette: *opens the scroll*

Scroll: "You don't need the Code to function. You only say that because there's so much self-doubt in your mind that you can be trusted to make lawful and morally correct decisions without a set of guidelines there to help you."

Baguette: Stop calling me out.

~~~~

Pizza: Baguette handed me the Scroll of Truth today. How nice.

Pizza: *opens scroll*

Scroll: "You are in no way, shape, or form anything like a God. You have a case of Admin's Favoritism, meaning that the Admin likes you the most out of everyone and gives you insane benefits over everyone and will change the course of the Multiverse to your desires, as long as it is reasonable. You have Plot Armor. You are not a god. You are not special. You are, in actuality, a scaredy cat that needs his redhead boyfriend to save him from even a rat."

Pizza: ........

~~~~

Black Forest Cake: ...... What's this?

Pizza: Just take it. *leaves*

Black Forest Cake: *opens scroll*

Scroll: "You had the potential to be one of the greatest characters in the game, but because of the developers and design team's poor choices and ignorance, you instantly became hated by the players and you were banned from Global Server. At least the fans' redesigns of you are good, though."

Black Forest Cake:

~~~~

Steak: *finds the scroll on his bed*

Steak: *opens the scroll*

Scroll: "You are in love with Red Wine, but are in denial. That's why you didn't lose it when he 'accidentally' touched your horns."

Steak: I do not!

~~~~

Stargazy Pie: *stole the scroll from Steak*

Stargazy Pie: *opens the scroll* :3

Scroll: "You were once the princess/queen of a country and only had that title because you were the first Food Soul summoned in the country, and the people were desperate for you and your Master Attendant to stay so they made you royalty. Your Master Attendant was the sister of the Countess and she was framed for one of the Countess's crimes, which finally started the people's rebellion against you. Your Master Attendant was executed and you were attacked shortly after, and would have died if it were not for Spaghetti conveniently coming in and saving you from dissipation."

Stargazy Pie: Oh.... well at least Spaghetti saved me....

Scroll: "Conveniently. He did not save you out of the kindness of his heart. He saved you because you were a convenience to him and easy to manipulate and control."

Stargazy Pie:

~~~~

Whiskey: Stargazy Pie offered me the Scroll of Truth.

Whiskey: *opens scroll*

Scroll: "The person you are desperately searching for a way to bring back is gone and there is nothing you can do about it. Even if you were to bring them back, they would not be happy because of the laws of the universe."

Whiskey: *sets fire to the Scroll of Truth*

~~~~

Cara: I managed to save the scroll that Whiskey~Kun was trying to burn.

Cara: *opens scroll*

Scroll: "You can stop your sister from her experiments on Food Souls, but will become a Fallen Angel in the process and will lose yourself entirely to the madness that floods your body. You will not physically harm any Food Souls, but they will suffer emotionally and mentally."

Cara: I can save them.