00. Prologue

══════════════

══════════════

『I'm tired of seeing a world full of itself. Why can't you understand that there's no black or white?』

 Why can't you understand that there's no black or white?』

══════════════

Sakura was never that strong. Looking at her teammates backs made her realize how unfair the world was to people like her. This is why she had the thought, maybe humans aren't really born to be equal.

As a civilian born Shinobi, she didn't have connections for her to move forward, didn't have anyone to teach her advance skills. She started having nothing. The only thing special about her is her above average sized forehead, her bubblegum pink hair and her intelligence.

She takes pride of her being smart. She admired the shinobi in her father's stories, they who hides behind masks, become one with the shadows and they who are feared and respected.

She wanted to be like them but as she grew older, she realized that as long as you have connections, you can become stronger. She was a civilian in midst of shinobi, a sheep hiding among small but dangerous wolves.

When she was young, Sakura often daydream about her being a shinobi, hiding in plain sight. She wanted to be a shinobi who could walk beside civilians, waiting for the target to let their guard down. She'll be that person who would act so calm, so normal like nothing bad is even going to happen and once the moment the target's guard drop, that's when she strikes.

The type of shinobi who looks like a sheep but is a wolf hiding among people.

She wanted to believe that she had caught up to them but every step forward she takes, they take 5 steps forward. Even as Sasuke left the village, betrayed them, leaving them, his friends, for power. Even when Naruto left the village to train and Kakashi-sensei started to appear less until he completely disappeared one day. Sakura couldn't help but stay quiet in the background.