29. A Real New Start

╔══════════════╗

"Who am I if I'm not her?"

╚══════════════╝

══════════════

Being arrested wasn't what Sakura had on mind when she took her first steps into the hidden world of Shinobi.

No. It was never in her mind that she'd get arrested. She was Haruno Sakura for fuck's sake! Most Shinobi here who'd died and experienced the war she was in knew her. She was a war-hero, someone who they had put their trust in. Someone who they had trust to save their lives.

Sakura bit her lips, her eyes quivering. It wasn't just her, Itachi and Neji was struggling behind her. She could feel their tense auras even as she didn't turn her head.

"A-arrest?" The question went out on a flow. It was a simple question and yet no one answered her. The hands on her wrist tightened and once again, she was dragged harshly towards some place.

"That's right, Haruno." The unsurprised gaze of Sasori made her feel things.

It was as if she'd done something wrong.

She could feel gawks and gazes on her for but none of them feel surprised. Her pink hair shook as she tried to struggle with her strength.

The cuffs on her hands took her chakra as if it was nothing. Her body felt so empty and useless without it. She couldn't feel anything around her and it made her tremble in fear.

Sakura made a grunt as she was thrown to the ground. It was harsh and ever since coming to this world, she hadn't had anyone handle her with such harshness. Itachi and Neji wasn't with her.

She grit her teeth and grinded them. She pounded her intertwined hands on the metal door, her heart feeling heavy.

It didn't move nor broke under her strength.

She was trying not to feel fear.

"I don't know why you guys are doing this but if I—" She started and stopped. The door opened before her and someone came in.

She stopped and inhaled quickly. Silky blond hair and blue eyes stared before her. It was so familiar. The looks of her teammate was before her.

But instead of having the warm gaze she had witness back at war, the man before her wasn't Namikaze Minato, Naruto's dad.

He was Namikaze Minato, the fourth Hokage. A war-hero who killed thousands of Shinobi by himself in one night.

She closed her mouth.

"If you what?" He asked with no emotions. His right foot moved forward and Sakura shrunked her head down towards her body, feeling like a small child before the man.