00. Extra Stories

╔══════════════╗

More Sakura Crazy Adventure

╚══════════════╝

Mutant Quirks.

There was a lot that Sakura couldn't understand in this new world she was born in.

For the first time in her miserable life, she was able to go out from her home.

Now she's on a train ride, her Mother carrying Izuku, her clutching her mother's skirt.

And she thinks she's about to get sick.

Her eyes stared at the shark-like mutant in front of her, her lips agape.

"Sacchan," Her mother shook her shoulders, "Don't stare, it's rude."

Sakura continued to stare at the back of a person who looks like Hoshigaki Kisame.

"Mom." She said in her tiny cute voice which sounds like a chipmunk who just breathe in helium to change the sound of her voice and illustrate how density affects the speed of sound.

If you didn't get it, sounds like a chipmunk who just suck in helium from a balloon.

Because-

"What have I just seen?"

The shark heard her and he-she-they looked at her and Sakura, for the first time in this life, felt conscious of her forehead.

She felt her eyes flicker to the bundle in their hands and stare at it.

The shark-like person stared at her, expecting her to apologize.

Sakura felt her brain short-circuit.

"Er, you're a girl?"

That train ride includes the shark yelling at her for being rude and her mom apologizing to her.

Sakura stared the whole time.

╔══════════════╗

╔══════════════╗

More Sakura Crazy Adventure

╚══════════════╝
Swear words.

"Mama!" Izuku yelled to her mom and she was left staring at boy before her.

Her mother's face came to her view and her face paled.

Oh. Shit.

She thinks she fucked up.

Kuso.

Thinking of every swear words she can think of, her mother looked at her with darkened eyes.