25. Sides

╔══════════════╗

"Reality is a matter of perception, of the things that people find right and wrong."

╚══════════════╝

══════════════

When you think of sin, what do you usually think? If a person sins, does that automatically makes them bad? Whatever the reason is behind a crime, in this world, in this society where people only sees two different side, people will always scorn you just because.

There were two sides to everything. Heads, tails; life, death. Left, right; past, future.

True, False.

It made Haruno Sakura; Midoriya Sakura empty yet at the same time full of emotions. No matter what world or universe she was, people were always so greedy. Crimes around, discrimination exists, humans prideful and greedy.

And the worst is always like this, a person who thinks them killing is justified just because they think that they're right.

But then, there's a certain saying.

"No one is truly a villain. At least not unless you know their background."

Pein of the Akatsuki was a 'villain' but there was a reason why he wanted world peace. If it weren't for the Akatsuki, would the whole nations be as united like in the Fourth Great Shinobi War?

She don't even know if there is such thing as justice, each humans fight believing in their own justice. And if the enemy is doing the same thing, who's right?

And who's wrong?

If it weren't for Uchiha Madara, one of the sole reason why the nations were connected. There's no more Konohagakure, Village hidden in the Leaf. There's no more Sunagakure, Village hidden in the Sand. Every hidden village fought against one man. A man feared to have the strength of the Devil.

Until the end, they did what they have to do.

They died for the better future. They died for the children, the Kings.

There are no enemies because in the end, they all suffered. There was no Suna, no Iwa, no Konoha, no Kiri and no Kumo.

There is only Shinobi.

In all the chaos that is happening at Hosu right in this single moment, there will always be someone who would take advantage to it. Her green eyes darkened behind her black mask, the scream of the woman echoing in the small space they were in.

Haruno Sakura never forgot the name of the first person she killed. Akasuna Sasori. She never forgot the second, the third, the fourth, the fifth.

And now, Midoriya Sakura killed for the first time.