03. Stupid Gremlins

══════════════

══════════════

Early in the morning and Sakura could already feel the headache coming. She twitched in anger as she stood behind her little flame.

Children who played with them before looked at her other half with disgust clear in their eyes. "My grandpa told me that you're quirkless, are you really?"

Ask that question one more time and she'll destroy you.

The grandson of Dr. Tsubasa, a chubby boy with red wings sprouting out of his back, stood in front of her little brother, a shit grin on his face.

Ah, yes, her first victim and hopefully, her last too.

Izuku looked down at the ground, nodding his head meekly. Sakura pinched her nose, "Say, you." She called out to the chubby boy, "Tsubasa, right?"

He looked at her with a frown, "What is it?"

Now, children, listen to her and try not to become a part of your useless society who apparently, as she clearly searched, didn't care for people without quirks. There were no laws about protection of the 20% quirkless in the world, 90% of quirkless dies before their coming of age and 10% struggles to find jobs because clearly, the prejudice against quirkless people are striving.

Stupid society, stupid parents who fails to educate their children, look at what happened. Prejudice running deep in the system.

Having villainous quirk? You don't fit in. Having no quirk? You don't fit in.

People who are clearly proud of their quirks, mocking those who they think are below of them are trash. She could see the prejudice in her teacher's eyes as she left the classroom, after making sure, everyone but Izuku was fine.

Stupid. Stupid. She could take over this whole society and bring the prejudice down to the ground and she'll burn their system but her little flame won't like that. So she won't.

She can but she won't.

"So," Sakura sympatized, "What if a person doesn't have a quirk?"

The little brats behind him frowned at her and a girl with horn coming out of her head spoke up, "They're useless."

The others agreed and Sakura could see her little flame shuffle his feet in nervousness. Sweats dropping from his face as he clearly tried his best not to cry.

She was sure, he was trying his best after reading her notes.

"Yeah! I mean they don't have any quirk, what would they do without a quirk other than be a trash ready to be thrown out?" Tsubasa replied to her, crossing his arms. Sakura could see the gremlin behind him, look at the two of them, her and her little flame, with anger in his eyes.