24. Burn

╔══════════════╗

"The whole world will burn under their fingertips."

╚══════════════╝

══════════════

No matter what happens, there will always be a person who thinks they're better than others. It's human nature.

Pride.

Greed.

Lust.

Envy.

Gluttony.

Wrath.

Sloth.

The seven deadly sins. Even someone as great as the Senju Hashirama, someone as great as Uzumaki Naruto, someone as great as the Rikudō Sennin has at least sinned.

No one is sinless.

And that's the same as Haruno Sakura. That name felt so nostalgic to say, especially as that girl had died a long time ago. Died of something she was sure she could have lived on. Died of something as measly as a heart attack.

The moon was up in the sky, eyes with the color of nature blinking, her teeth clenched tight. An idiot she was, an utter useless person who thinks just because she had killed means that she's better than others!

The window was open, wind blowing inside the room she was in. Cold and sweating, she picked the brush, her hand delicately flickering. Haruno Sakura is a different matter altogether.

So is Midoriya Sakura.

Haruno Sakura died years ago, being in this new world where technology is advanced and laws on killing made her so weak and cowardly. Not that she wasn't before. She stopped writing, her breath cut short.

She stopped entirely, her eyes on the door.

Footsteps heard from outside, a yawn out in the air as the door opened. A hand opened the light, green eyes blinking owlishly. "Hm?"

Green eyes flickered around, her eyes blinking on the open window. Green eyes that didn't see the staring form of her own child. Her own green eyes sharp. "That's odd..." She breathlessly said, fully walking inside, a hand on the jacket she was wearing, shivering on the cold air around the room. "I could have sworn I heard something from here."

She walked to the window, poking her head outside, green eyes flickering around before peering away, closing the window in the process. There was...

No way a villain could have broke inside their house, right?

Midoriya Inko slapped her cheeks before shaking her head, a smile on her face as she turned around. Her eyes catching the sight of the table near the bed. Everything in this room was so nostalgic.