Bonus! Birthday Special

╔══════════════╗

"It's so sad how time passes too quickly."

╚══════════════╝

══════════════

It really does irritate Sakura especially since time passes too quickly from what she likes.

She remembers being a fetus inside her Mom's womb and remembers her time as an irritable baby who couldn't control her own body and her own bladder.

Imagine sleeping peacefully in the middle of the night and then waking up because you manage to poop your own pants and it really is super uncomfortable.

Yes.

Very embarrassing.

Now, waking up in the morning and looking at the calendar, she groaned.

A drawing of a cake was marked on today's date. July 15th. The day she and her brother was born.

She stood up, feeling down for a reason. There were only one explanation for this.

She feels one year closer to her death.

Figuratively and literally, she meant.

The door of her room busted open and she blankly looked at the intruder.

"What," She dryly said, "are you doing here right now."

Courtesy of what she said in Chapter 2, let her rephrase it.

The Gremlin was in her house.

Blond hair spiky to the end point, ruby red eyes narrow and squint stared back at her green eyes. He sneered, "Huh?! Didn't you say we could hang out today?!"

Sakura frowned, "Do we even hang out with each other?"

Because she believed the last time they hang out was when they were 6 years old, the boy still naive from his ego.

"Whatever!" He yelled, huffing at her, "Change your clothes, I'll tell Deku to change his."

He slammed the door shut and Sakura was left in her own room, "Huh, shannarō?"

She changed her pajamas into something comfortable, a light pink shirt and a black skirt

She shrugged in a red jacket, leaving it open, showing the shirt beneath. She tied her hair into two low pigtails, Yukio-senpai's red bandana was tied in her head, acting like a headband.

She opened the door and walked out before pausing upon seeing Katsuki and Izuku talk like what they do when they were young.

Katsuki not scowling and Izuku just looking at him with admiration in his eyes.