The Summer Witch

(Image not mine)

Y/N'S POV

"Hold on just a minute!" I yelled trying to escape the grasp of the dwarf that was shoving me by the chains binding my arms together, "I've done nothing wrong!"

He just grunted and kept pushing me down the icy halls. I'm not even sure how I ended up in this situation, I was just walking through a room full of weird statues with Edmund when a wolf pounced on us. As soon as Edmund told him his name the wolf backed off but had ordered this dwarf to bring me somewhere else when I told him my name was Y/n L/n. I couldn't understand what made Edmund so special, or what made me so special.

"Get in," The dwarf pushed me into an empty ice room, it seems everything here is made of ice. After locking some ice chains around my legs that were anchored to the ice floor, (I would kill for some regular dirt at this point) the dwarf shut and locked the door of the room.

"The Queen will see you shortly," He grumbled through the door. I listened as his quick footsteps faded down the hallway.

I looked around the room for any escape, but the only options were the door and the tiny window that let in a sliver of light. Sighing, I sat down and leaned against the wall, deciding to wait for this "Queen" to show up. Only a couple of minutes had passed before I heard the grumbling of the dwarf again, this time accompanied by the sound of heels tapping across the icy floor. I scrambled to my feet, not wanting to look weak in front of these people. The door swung open to reveal an eerily beautiful woman with skin so pale it looked unhealthy. She had her white-blonde hair up in a tall updo that I didn't even know the name of and a beautiful long dress covered in more ice.

"You must be Y/n, Edmund's told me all about you." She smiled cruelly and stepped into my small room.

I tried not to back away from her, "And you must be The Queen, Edmund has also told me about you."

That smile was still plastered on her face, "Tell me Y/n," she swung something in her left hand and a chair of ice appeared, "what do you know of The Prophecy?"

I watched her take a seat before answering, "What prophecy?"

She laughed heartily for a moment but abruptly stopped and swung the thing in her hand to point at my face. "Don't play games with me." She warned.

"I'm not lying! I don't know anything about a prophecy!"

"Then why are you here?"

I hesitated, "Because I couldn't let Edmund go alone."

The Queen looked into my eyes as if trying to see if I was telling the truth. She lowered her scepter-spear thing, "You speak the truth. Very well, I have no use for you, then."

"What?"

She stood up, "Guard!"

A large ogre thing came into the room with a club and bared its tusks at me. The Queen turned to me, "Throw her in with the faun."

---

The ogre opened up a small ice cell and tossed me in.

"Umph!" I grunted as I hit the floor, I would definitely have a bruise. I rolled over and looked up to see the ogre lock the cell and walk back out into the hallway.

"Y/n? Is that you?"

I gasped and spun around, "Mr. Tumnus!" I cried.

He laughed and I scooted over to give him a hug. "Oh my goodness, we thought you were a goner!"

Mr. Tumnus pulled away, "We? Lucy is back in Narnia too?"

"Not just her, Peter, Susan, and Edmund too."