Soulmate|Chapter 1

•Monday, 7:00 am•
Breath in... Breath out... Breath in... Breath out... You can do this Y/N. I took another deep breath and-
Y/N: EVELYN WAKE UP!!!!
I pressed the doorbell several times as I was mad at her for not being on time. She opened her window from her bedroom, which revealed her still in pajamas with a messy hair.
Evelyn: What's wrong?!?! It's only 7 in the morning!!
Y/N: What's wrong???? I've told you for like a thousand times that we have to get to school at 7 today!!
Evelyn: For what???
Y/N: For Jimin's perfomance!! And I want to get front seats!!
She sighed.
Evelyn: Give me 10 minutes.

•Time Skip•
After 10 minutes, she came out of her house, dressed casually.
Y/N: Well that was quick.
Evelyn: I'm not like you, slowpoke.
Y/N: Yeah, you can say that again if you want my fist.
Evelyn: If you still want front seats, we should get going.
Then, we made our way to our university.

Y/N: Hurry up, hurry up!
We arrived at our university after 6 minutes of 'walk running.' I immediately dragged Evelyn to the lockers to put our stuffs before going into the hall. While putting our stuffs, I heard Evelyn mumble something.
Y/N: Huh? What did you say?
Evelyn: N-nothing...
After that, both of us went to the hall.

The hall was already packed with students even though the performance is still 1 hour away from starting. My eyes kept searching at the front seats to find if there's still some empty seats for us.
Y/N: Yes! There are two seats left!!
I quickly dragged Evelyn with me to the empty seats and sat down excitedly.
Evelyn: Why so excited? We still have to wait for almost 1 hour.
Y/N: You'll be excited if someone you idolize is going to perform.

-1 hour later-
Y/N: It's starting!!!!
Me and the crowd started screaming when Jimin stepped on the stage with another guy. For some reason, Evelyn started screaming like crazy too.
*They danced to 'Own It' by Drake (if i'm not mistaken), you can go check it out on youtube.*

After screaming like crazy, I got myself something to drink from the vending machine. Damn, that perfomance was terrific!! My eyes were glued at Jimin the whole time, not even sparing a second look at the guy beside him. I'm not interested in him anyways.

Evelyn: Coffee? Why not just mineral water?
Y/N: I'm not in the mood in drinking plain water.
As we walk to class, we talked about the performance we've just witnessed.
Y/N: Right, Eve, I have something to ask you.
Evelyn: Say.
Y/N: Why were you screaming earlier? I thought you don't stan Jimin, don't you?
Evelyn: Didn't you see Jungkook beside Jimin?
Y/N: Who's Jugcook??
Evelyn: It's Jungkook. He's way better than Jimin.
Y/N: Well, that's for you, not for me. Trust me, one day you'll fall in love with Jimin.
She laughed sarcastically.
Evelyn: I think you'll be the one falling in love with Jungkook.
Y/N: Well, we'll see about tha-
Shoot, I bumped into someone...
I was scared to lift my head up until I saw the shoes Jimin wore during the performance. I flung my head up and saw someone that I've been fangirling over for a long time.
Jimin: Miss, are you ok?
OMG, he's talking to me!!!
Y/N: I-I'm o-o-ok.
My eyes were stuck at him, heartbeat pounding like crazy as I embarrass myself infront of him without talking properly, and not realizing someone waving his hand infront of me.
???: Hello miss!! You've bumped into me, not him.
Y/N: Who are you?
???: You don't know me?
Y/N: Why would I know you?
At that moment, I felt Evelyn slapping my arm hardly from behind, me looking at her confusely while she's staring at that guy. I looked at that guy, then at Evelyn, and back to that guy.
Y/N: So, you're that Jugcook?
Evelyn slapped my arm again.
???: I'm Jeon Jungkook, you dumbhead.
Y/N: Jeon... Jonkuk?
Jungkook: It's Jung-
Jimin: HAHAHAHAHA!!
Jungkook: What are you laughing at?!
He turned to Jimin.
Jimin: I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
He said, calming himself down as Jungkook turned back to me.
Jungkook: You've spilt your dirty coffee on me and there's no running away from compensation.
Y/N: How much?
Jungkook: 1,000,000₩ for this coat, thank you very much.
Y/N: WHAT?!! But I don't have any money right now...
Jungkook: Tomorrow then.
With that, he left and Evelyn followed him from behind, leaving me with Jimin.
Jimin: Don't worry, I'll help you to pacify him.
He gave me a bright smile, making my heart flutter.
Jimin: What's your name? And how old are you?
Y/N: K-Kim Y/N. I'm 20...
Jimin: Oh, Y/N, nice to meet you. I'm Park Jimin and I'm 21.
He reached his hand out for a handshake as I accepted it nervously.
Y/N: Evelyn is also 21...
Jimin: Really? The girl beside you earlier?
I nodded.
Jimin: Oh, Jungkook is also 21 years old. Well, I have to go find Jungkook before he gets too far, see ya around.
He waved at me before running to where Jungkook went.
He's so sweet...

•After The First Class, 10:30 am•
Evelyn: Yah, Y/N, how are you gonna pay that compensation for Jungkook?
Y/N: I don't know, that number is almost 4 months of my living fees! If I bumped into Jimin, he would've forgiven me, not like that Jonkuk.
Evelyn: Urgh, it's Jungkook, J-U-N-G-K-O-O-K!!
Y/N: Whatever.
Evelyn: Do you want me to help you pay it first?
Y/N: Thanks for the offer, but I'll just do it myself.
Evelyn: Ok then... Hey, do you know that Jungkook's in a relationship?
Y/N: What?! Who would want to date that jer- I mean, him?
Evelyn: Her name is Lee Yuna, she is rich, gorgeous, elegant and she always gets first place in exams. She can make every boy drool by just a wink.
Y/N: No wonder that Jungkook is dating her, he likes her just because of her money and beauty.
Evelyn: He wouldn't do that!
Y/N: Who knows.
Evelyn: But what I know is... YOU'VE FINALLY GOT HIS NAME RIGHT!!!
Y/N: Ok, change topic, what magazine is that you're reading?
Evelyn: Oh, it's a magazine about soulmates. I believe that we have soulmates in real life!
Y/N: What is that?
Evelyn: It's basically a thing when one heart belongs to two souls.
Y/N: They... Share a heart?
Evelyn: Exactly, and your soulmate can be found by kissing the person on the lips that your destined to be soulmates with. Maybe Jungkook's my soulmate, then I'll kiss him and we'll share a heart!!!
Y/N: There's no such thing. Why would you even believe that?
Evelyn: A magazine wouldn't lie to us, right?
She pouted her lips as I roll my eyes.
Evelyn: It's very magical! When you share a heart with someone, you can even feel and hear-
She looked at her watch.
Evelyn: Shoot! My next class starts in 5 minutes, gotta run!!
With that, she took her things and waved at me as she ran out of the classroom.

•After School, 2:10 pm•
Great, just great. My 'lovely' professor dismissed his class 10 minutes late and my part time starts at 2:10 pm, which is now. I hope my manager wouldn't find out that I'm late... When I reached the café, I quickly changed into their waitress uniform and went out to the counter. But unfortunately, my manager saw me and resulted me being scolded. This is life...

-Jungkook's POV, 2:15 pm-
Yuna: Babe, I wanna try the café that my friend told me. It's called Cafeina.
Jungkook: Sure, anything for you, darling.
She pulled me with her to the café excitedly. It was just a stone's throw away from where we were so we got there pretty quick. I pushed the glass door open as the bell attacted to it rang, both of us entering the café. As we entered, I heard Yuna's phone buzzing, her declining the phone call immediately.
Jungkook: Who was that?
Yuna: It was just a harass phone call. Nothing important. I'm going to the washroom, get me a hot latte ok?
Jungkook: No problem, babe.
I gave her an 'ok' sign as she made her way to the washroom, me turning my gaze to the counter. I saw one of their waitress was keeping her head low as a man in a black suit was standing infront of her, talking to her in an angry way.
I guess, she's being scolded? Wait... Isn't she that dumbhead who spilt coffee all over me this morning? My lips slightly curved up into a smirk as the manager went back to his office, me walking up to the counter. She kept her head low, standing behind the counter as I approached.
Dumbhead girl: Welcome... What do you wanna order?... That's the menu...
She pointed her finger up at the boards hanged up against the wall, still keeping her head low.
Jungkook: One Iced Americano and one Hot Latte.
Dumbhead girl: Coming right up...
She typed something into the computer, still not looking at me.
Dumbhead girl: It's 6,000₩.
I gave her the money, she giving me back the change and the receipt after doing some work on the cash register.
Dumbhead girl: Thank you, please wait patiently for your orders...
I guess I was in a playful mood that time as I asked her.
Jungkook: Why are you so down, anything wrong?
Dumbhead girl: Well, I got scolded by my manager for being late...
Is she acting or is she too dumb to know that I'm the one asking?
Dumbhead girl: And that's not all, I met a crazy stupid jerk this morning. He wanted me to pay him 1 freaking million Won just because I've spilt coffee on him.
W-what did she just say about me? A jerk?!
Dumbhead girl: He calls himself a handsome, kind, loving gentleman? *pretends vomiting* He's the ugliest, rudest, annoying jerk I've ever met!
I'm so done with her. I calmed my 'almost erupting volcano' down, smiling ever so politely as I asked-
Jungkook: Then what about me?
She hesitated for a second, before lifting her head up saying-
Dumbhead girl: You?--
This dumbhead is gonna be finished up in no time.
-----------
!THIS STORY IS NOT MINE. I AM NOT OWNING THIS STORY. IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE REAL STORY, GO TO YOUTUBE AND SEARCH 'JDCx.' SHE'S THE AMAZING WRITER AND AUTHOR OF THIS STORY. THANK YOU FOR READING! -strxberrycheeks