Soulmate|Chapter 16

His hand was brought up to my face, tracing his thumb along my bottom lip as a smile was lifted up on his lips.
Jungkook: I wasn't mad..
His eyes sparkled in amusement, bringing his free hand up to my nape as he pulls me towards him, our lips almost touching.
Jungkook: Dumbhead.
His hot breath was felt on my lips as he speaks, our lips having contact after that. Without hesitating, I reacted immediately, grazing my lips against his as he held me in place by wrapping his arm around my waist. I pushed myself closer to his chest, hitching his respiration as he bites softly on my bottom lip, begging desperately for an entrance. Wanting to tease him, I lifted my lips into a smirk, refusing his beg by pulling his bottom lip between my teeth, instantly making him frustrated as he flipped us over, pushing the chair until it hits the wall.

He stared at me from above, licking his lips before leaning closer to me, brushing his soft moist lips against my ear, followed by a deep husky voice.
Jungkook: Being naughty, huh?
A shiver was sent down my spine as he bites my earlobe, earning a whimper from me before I held my breath with closed eyes, him bringing himself down with his breath tickling my skin. He travelled his fingers along the skin of my neck, making my breathing heavier.
Jungkook: Payback time.
As his lips were felt on me, I gasped, throwing my head back as he placed his knee between my thighs. Light moans left my lips with pure arousal, his tongue making contact with the skin of my neck as his hands roamed all over me. Hearing sounds that I've only heard in romance movies before this. It was new, but thrilling and intoxicating.

My hands were tangled in his lavender fragrant hair, my pulse point getting discovered as he added more effort on it, causing my body to wince at the sensation. I was wanting and needing his lips back on mine as I got hold of his collar, pulling him back up before crashing my lips on his, savoring the way our lips move perfectly against each other's. Wet lips, mixed with his pleasant groans were like music to my ears, arousing me even more, my hands moving up his chest to find his heart beating hard against it.

He slowly lifted himself up, our ragged breaths mixing together, followed by his dark erotic gaze which thrilled to me. As our eyes dived into a deep conversation, his hand found it's way up to the collar of my blouse, taking the first button between his fingers. I gulped down hard, heart racing fast as his gaze refuses to leave mine.
Jungkook: Can I..?
Everything stopped as his question left his lips, looking at me with those adoring eyes while I hesitated to give him an answer.
*phone ringing*

The sound of his ringtone changed his expression instantly, showing obvious frustration by poking his cheek with his tongue, standing back straight before turning around to get his phone on the table. I cupped my heated cheeks with both my palms, standing up from his seat as I walked back to where I was before. It ruined everything, I know. But half of me is kinda thankful that it saved me from that situation. As he talked through the phone, I traced my fingers from my neck, to my lips, recalling the scene that happened just now. A smile was cracked on my lips, him hanging up the call as I looked over to him.

Y/N: Who was it?
He looked back at me, sighing.
Jungkook: Jimin Hyung.
He pulled his chair back near his table before sitting on it.
Jungkook: He invited us for dinner.
He said, moving his gaze away from me as he shuts down his laptop, walking towards the shelves for his car keys. I took my purse and turned around with my back facing him, letting out a long sigh.
He's still being strange... What's wrong with him-
Out of nowhere, his arms slid slowly from behind, placing it around my waist. Like always, he'd pull me close, pressing my back against his toned body as I will always be aware of how good it feels to be this close with him. He exhaled his warm breath on my skin, my arms hugging his.
Y/N: What's wrong?
I asked, hearing him inhale from the right side of my ear.
Jungkook: I'm sorry..
I frowned, his words making me confused.
Y/N: About what?
Jungkook: About what happened this morning.. You've always dealed with this kind of situation without getting angry nor anything.. I felt guilty and was being all cold towards you.. I really don't know how to face you just now when you called my name..
He knows what I'm seeing him as when I'm calling him Jungkook, or Mr. Jeon.. Sometimes I like how when he changes his role from my formal, strict boss to my adorable yet flirty boyfriend. I smiled, turning around to face him, holding both his hands.
Y/N: Atleast you're back from being cold.
A smirk suddenly crept up to his lips.
Jungkook: Or should I just be cold everyday?
Y/N: What??
He leans closer with that smirk still plastered on his face.
Jungkook: I like how you dominate me.... With that bite..