Soulmate|Chapter 7

Jungkook: You'd like to feel it on yours again, don't you?
I shrugged my shoulders as he went closer to me.
Y/N: You...
Jungkook: Hmm?
Y/N: You PERVERT!!
As realization hits me, I used all my strength and stepped on his left foot, causing him to groan in pain while still holding his foot, hopping back on the other.
I can't believe what I've done just now... Why did I stood there not looking anywhere but his lips???! Why did I let him take control?? UUUURRRRGGGGHHHH, stupid Y/N!!!
Jungkook: Owww!! What was that for?!
Y/N: For trespassing my personal space, you jerk!!
Jungkook: You opened your doors yourself, I didn't trespass.
The scene just now runs through my mind once again as it made my cheeks blush slightly.
Jungkook: You enjoyed it.
Y/N: No, I didn't!!
He chuckled.
Jungkook: You're fun to tease, dumbhead.
Y/N: I hate you.
Jungkook: I hate you more.

-Evelyn's POV-
Evelyn: What's taking him so long? He has already been in the washroom for 10 minutes.
Jimin: Well, I saw Y/N went in before him.
Evelyn: Oh, I bet there's a war going on in there.
Jimin: Huh? Why?
Evelyn: Well, Y/N doesn't like Jungkook that much, but she likes you alot.
Jimin: M-me?
Evelyn: Yup, you. She even woke me up earlier than usual just to watch your performance.
Jimin: And you're not mad at her?
Evelyn: Why would I? I get to watch Jungkook peform too, I should thank her. In fact, I'd be her if it's Jungkook's performance.
Jimin: Oh...
He lowered his head, looking disappointed as it made me frown in confusion.
Evelyn: Jimin? What's wrong?
He lift his gaze back up to me, slightly shaking his head.
Jimin: Nothing, I just have something to tell you.
Evelyn: Oh really? What is it?
I took the last piece of donut from the plate as I asked him curiously, taking a bite on the donut.
Jimin: I've always wanted to tell you, that I like... I like...
Evelyn: You like?
Jimin: I like y-yonuts... I mean, donuts. Yeah, donuts.
Evelyn: Oh, you should've said that earlier, I would've gave you the last piece. Don't worry, I'll order one more for you.
Jimin: No, it's ok. You don't have too...
Evelyn: Ok...? But if you change your mind, tell me.
Jimin: Yeah, sure...
At that moment, Y/N came out from the washroom and went straight to work, followed by Jungkook who came back and sat beside Jimin. I stared at Jungkook as he sat down, I quickly turned my gaze to my phone as he looked at me.
Maybe I'll confess my feelings to Jungkook one day.

•Friday, 6:34 pm•
Dance Teacher: Y/N, get ready we will be shooting in a few minutes.
I nodded to the teacher, standing beside the studio's glass door as I kept looking through it, waiting for Jungkook. I know there's no dance class today, but he promised to come and watch the shooting. Plus, I really wanted to show him that I've worked very hard on learning and practicing the choreography.
Fine, if he doesn't come, then it'll just be less embarrassing if I make a mistake.
Dance Teacher: Get into position, girls.
I'll be dancing with a girl, who's one of the top dancers in this minor class. We get along quite well, we talked a bit while practicing with each other, but that's all. She's a beautiful girl with short hair and pretty smile, she has a group of fans as well.
Dance Teacher: 3... 2... 1, start.
*I added the dance! Go to the top!😂*

That went well.
Both of us were left panting after the shooting.
Dance Teacher: Good job, girls. You guys can go home after resting, I'll be in my office if you need me.
The teacher left as my partner took her things and went up to me, patting my shoulder.
Partner: You did great, Y/N. I'll be leaving now, you should too.
Y/N: Thanks, I'll leave later.
She nodded, waving at me as she walked out of the studio, me waving back at her and I was left alone after that.
So, he didn't show up. Or maybe he will?