Soulmate|Chapter 17

He stood infront of the camera, his gaze staring right into the lens, his chin slightly lifted as his hand moved away a strand of his hair.. His poses and expressions were all perfect, confident and breathtaking.. I would be lying if I say 'I don't admire him,' 'cause who wouldn't? Even the staffs couldn't move their gaze away from him.

I bit my bottom lip, standing there as I watch him finish his shooting easily, his gaze finding mine instantly before walking towards me. He licked his lips, placing his hand on my shoulder before leaning close to my ear, whispering.
Jungkook: I'll be watching my girlfriend.
My heart skipped a beat, looking up into his eyes as he gave me his gorgeous smile before walking pass me.

I held my hands together, taking a deep breath as I walked up to the chair that's infront of the photographer. My heart was pounding hard inside, me bitting my lip as I sat down on the chair. And just like that, the shooting started.

The camera started flashing at me as I flinched, getting even more nervous as I wasn't ready for all of this yet.. My gaze found Jungkook at the back, him leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, his expression showing worry. I wouldn't want to let him down, or to disappoint him because of this.

I closed my eyes, piecing myself back together before I finally got the bravery to look into the lens, sitting with a straight back, lifting my chin up confidently. The sound of camera shutters continued as  I'm acting just like a model that I should be. My gaze found Jungkook again, but the Jungkook who was different before and wearing a proud smile that somehow made my mood lighter, my lips cracking into a big smile in the middle of the shooting.

My single shoots are over, me sitting on the chair, waiting for my partner while scrolling down my social medias. For some reason, Jungkook wasn't here when I finished my single shoots. Maybe he had work to do since he's the boss here anyway. As I lifted my gaze up from my phone, I saw Jungkook's father walking in with Jungkook following him from behind as it made my breathing stop, my eyes wider than ever.

W-what is Mr. Jeon doing here...?? At that moment, I saw another person entering the studio from the corner of my eyes. A tall, good looking young man in tux, walking in with his manager as our eyes suddenly met before he turns it to Mr. Jeon; Jungkook's father. Isn't he Kim Taehyung?! The first celebrity who trended worldwide just for his looks. Plus, he doesn't only do modeling, he can sing and dance, like- talented af!!!

One of the staffs came to take my phone as I quickly ask her.
Y/N: Uhmm... May I ask why Kim Taehyung is here??
Staff: He's your new partner. He looks so hot in that tux!!
Y/N: New partner...?
She was then pulled away by the other staff, me turning my gaze back to Taehyung, seeing him walking towards me.

As he reached infront of me, he gently took my hand and did a small bow.
Taehyung: Nice to meet you, young lady. I believe your name is Kim Y/N?
Y/N: Yes, and you're Kim Taehyung.
He smiles, letting go of my hand.
Taehyung: I'm happy to work with you in this shooting. I heard that you're still new to modeling, but don't worry to much. I'll guide you.
I just nodded my head, not realizing that my heart was racing as he walks closer to me, gently placing his arm on my waist.
Taehyung: Relax and look into my eyes, you gotta get used to this.
Millions and millions of girls out there would wanna be in my shoes right now. He is very hot and attractive. His presence is strong, yet somehow comfortable.

I moved my gaze to his eyes, staring into it deeply as the photographer took the chance and started shooting. I still sat on the chair, but with his arm on my waist as his free hand found it's way up, slowly tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.
Taehyung: Relax, and follow my lead.
He whispered, just enough for me to hear him as he took my hand, bringing it up before slowly placing it on his cheek.
Taehyung: Fall in love with me for now. Be natural and just enjoy the feeling.
His whisper, mixed with the sound of camera shutters as he leans closer until his breath was already tickling my lips, our nose almost touching. I held my breath unconsciously, having a tingling feeling in my neck.