Soulmate|Chapter 6

I opened my car door and was about to get in until... My head started spinning, my vision got blurry, I couldn't stand properly as I held on to my car door. What's going on with me? I closed my eyes shut, one hand on my head and the other on the door for support. As I got better, I still didn't feel safe about what just happened. I took out my phone and dialed the first person I had in mind. But she didn't pick up. I felt pain on my left arm as I heard the heartbeat again. I knew that something's wrong as I quickly followed the path that Y/N went.

And that's when I saw...
Jungkook: Y/N..?!

Doctor: She's ok, she just got shocked by the car, that's why she fainted. Some small cuts on her left arm from collapsing on the road and that's all.. She'll wake up soon.
I sighed in relief, staring at her sleeping face.
Doctor: Is your left arm hurt? Why are you gripping on it so hard?
I looked down at my left arm confused as I didn't realize I was gripping on it the whole time.
Jungkook: It's not actually hurt, it just feels painful for some reason.
The doctor checked on my arm before asking-
Doctor: Are you her boyfriend?
For God's sake, why does everyone think we're a couple?! Well, not everyone but my mom too.
Jungkook: No.
Doctor: Oh, then have you guys kissed?
What kind of questions are these?
Jungkook: Why are you asking me these?
The doctor looks at me.
Doctor: Because, I think you and this girl are having a very rare connection with each other.. It's called Soulmates.

-Y/N's POV, 7:58 am-
I woke up as I was greeted by the Sunday's sunlight. I slowly open my eyes, getting used to the brightness. I looked around and saw myself in a hospital ward with Jungkook who was standing there, looking out the window.
Jungkook: You're awake?
That's when I thought about what happened yesterday as I panicked and looked at myself, sighing in relief that I don't have any tubes sticked onto my body. Jungkook called the doctor as he checked on me, telling me I can discharge today before leaving the ward.
Jungkook: How are you feeling?
I sat up, looking at him and then to the window.
Y/N: Good.
So, he's now asking me how I'm feeling? He doesn't even care about anything about me yesterday, just except for one thing, but I bet he's just pitying on me.
Y/N: How much is the bill? I'll pay you back.
He looked at me, walking towards my bed and threw a familiar envelope on it. I looked at it then back to Jungkook.
Y/N: What's this?
Jungkook: The money you gave me 2 days ago. I'm giving it back to you, and you don't need to pay me for your hospital bills.
I looked inside the envelope before handing it to him again.
Y/N: I've already told you, this is what I owe you, take it back.
He sighed, pushing it back to me.
Jungkook: You need it more than I do. Plus, you don't owe me anything.
I clenched my other fist.
Y/N: Why are you doing this? Are you pitying on me?! Why are you helping me? Because I'm not rich as you?!
Jungkook: I'm not helping you.. I'm helping myself.
I tilted my head in confusion as he looked at me blankly.
Jungkook: I just don't want you to ruin my life.
Y/N: Me, ruin your life? More like you ruin my life.
His heartbeat was suddenly heard as I looked at him. He flinched, bringing his hand up to his chest with his head low, me guessing he heard my heartbeat as I acted like nothing was unusual. I didn't want him to know anything about us, but...
Jungkook: This is your heartbeat, isn't it? We share a heart, don't we?
I guess I can't hide it forever.
He turned his gaze up to me as I looked away from his gaze.
Jungkook: And you knew this.
Y/N: So, are you worried because I'll ruin your life?
Jungkook: No, I-
Y/N: Don't worry, you don't need to help yourself, I can take care of myself by myself.
I got out from the bed, walking towards the door. Until I tripped on myself and fell like a stupid pigeon again... URGH!!
Jungkook: So, I'm guessing this is what you call taking care of yourself?
He slightly bend down to me, looking at me with his eyes that I find annoying.
Jungkook: I know your hand is hurting right now but you're not the only who can feel it, ok?
He lend me his hand, but I just stood up by myself.
Y/N: See, I don't need your help. Or should I say, you don't need to help yourself!
"You're annoying."
Y/N: Yah! I heard that!
Jungkook: So what? I was just going to say it out loud. You're a-n-n-o-y-i-n-g.
Y/N: Well, I'm going home!
I turned around towards the door as I felt Jungkook pulling my ear.
Jungkook: Oh, no you're not, you're coming with me.
Y/N: Yah, YAH!! It hurts, you jerk!!
He then pulled me out of the ward by my ear without even caring about the pain.