Soulmate|Chapter 9

-Y/N's POV, 6:48 am-
I rubbed my eyes as I sat up from my bed. I looked over to my alarm as it shows 6:48 am, the time to wake up for my university classes. This is going to be the last few weeks before graduating and getting my degree. After that, it's gonna be the graduation trip and I'm going to be from books, books and books.

After some stretching, I got off my bed and straight to the bathroom for my usual morning routine. I'm not a morning person, brushing my teeth with my eyes closed was normal for me. I cleaned myself up, washing my face to sober me up and that's when I finally looked at myself in the mirror.

My hair was quite messy, my eyes were still half open, my neck and collarbones filled with purple marks.
Wait... My neck and collarbones filled with purple marks?!?!
My half opened eyes immediately flew wide open, my heartbeat accelerated, my cheeks went bright red as everything that happened yesterday flashed in my mind. Especially... That scene...
Oh my God, he was so hot- WhAt?! Oh no, I got controlled again!! Stupid Y/N!! Now I have to wear more makeup to cover it...
I facepalmed myself. His gaze as he hovered above me, his tongue and his lips grazing against my skin and his arms which kept our bodies close.
Maybe he is is a bit hot last night, just a bit...
I facepalmed myself again.
Someone, please save me from this stupid, annoying and hot jerk!!

I went to school with Evelyn again as usual. I noticed that she's still wearing the silver necklace that Jungkook gave her. I can see that she really liked that gift and I was happy for her anyways.

As my eyes spotted Jungkook from afar, my heart skipped a beat with my cheeks burning as my ears recieved a light sound of his heartbeat. As expected, Evelyn immediately grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the two boys that were being followed by tons of girls. Yeah, they are famous. Both Evelyn and I are talked about often in the school's groupchat just because of being close to them as girls. Of course, we've definately recieved tons of gorgeous skinny tall girls' daggers and sues just by their glares. That's just the reality of a normal girl being close to a handsome tall muscular boy gets.
Evelyn: Morning guys.
Ignoring all the girls behind them, Evelyn greeted them with me standing beside her.
Jimin: Morning Eve.
Jimin smiled as he replied to Evelyn.
Then, Evelyn started conversing with them as we walk inside the school while I just stayed quiet. My heatbeat was still pacing up, feeling his gaze on me with me not daring to look up to him.
Evelyn: Actually, I wanna know what happened to you guys yesterday, Jungkook. This girl doesn't want to tell me anything.
My head flew up at that sentence with widen eyes, immediately staring at Jungkook uncontrollably, wanting to know what he's going to answer. He looked at me before saying-
Jungkook: Oh uhmm, she got drunk and I decided to bring her home.
Evelyn: Oh, Y/N getting drunk, ok.
She knows that I'll never get myself drunk in any situation, especially at a nightclub...
Yup, I'm gonna get a bunch of questions again later.
Then, Evelyn started walking to the front after glimpsing at me as Jimin caught up to her, while I walked behind them with Jungkook right next to me, how 'amazing.'

As we reached the entrance, a grip was suddenly felt on my wrist as it turned me to Jungkook. Because of his height, he bend down to me until I can even feel his breath on my skin, my whole body froze as my eyes were locked with his. His hand was suddenly lifted up, tracing it on the skin of my neck and collarbones while examining it.
Jungkook: That makeup did a great job, didn't it?
More blood rushes up to my cheeks as he gave me his stupid grin.
Y/N: Jerk.
I pushed his hand away as he regain his posture, chuckling in the process.
Jungkook: You're blushing, dumbhead.
With that, he walked away, still smirking, leaving me there exactly like a dumbhead.
How embarrassing...!!!

-Jungkook's POV, 2:02 pm-
Classes are finally over. Jimin agreed on helping his professor to take out some things from the storeroom and he wanted me to come with him as well even though Evelyn was already with him. While drinking the orange juice that I bought, I followed them.