Soulmate|Chapter 14

I sat on my bed, my phone in my hand, looking at the pictures that I've took today, a smile plastered on my lips. After a shallow chitchat, Evelyn decided to go back to their room, that means Jungkook will be back any minute now. Thunder started banging loud outside as I closed my phone, laying down on my bed.
I probably should take a bath, yeah, I should.
As I got off my bed, the door opened as Jungkook stepped in, locking it back behind. My eyes met his as his gaze was enough to grip onto all my attention, turning it to an enamour stare. The posture of his body as he takes off his shoes, his back slightly bent down perfectly and moving it straight back up after.
How can someone look so good by just taking off their shoes?

Jungkook: Did you miss me that much?
His voice snapped me back to reality as I quickly move my gaze away, causing a smirk to form on his lips.
Y/N: Like I would miss you.
Jungkook: Then what was that stare for?
He walked up to me when I was taking my pajamas off, his arms wrapped around my waist from behind as my back was pressed against his chest, his chin on my shoulder.
Y/N: What did you say to Jimin?
Jungkook: Oh, you're not gonna change the topic here.
Y/N: Well, I am and I need a warm bath right now.
I started walking towards the bathroom with my stuffs, Jungkook still hugging me like I'm a tree branch for a Koala.
Y/N: Can you let go of me now?
Jungkook: Why? I can go to the bathroom with you.
Y/N: You perverted jerk.
Jungkook: Dumbhead.
He chuckles, planting a kiss on my cheek before letting me go. I blushed a little, approaching the bathroom as I turned around again before entering.
Y/N: Jungkook.
Jungkook: Hmm?
Y/N: Evelyn's scared of thunders, maybe you can tell Jimin about that.
With that, I stepped into the bathroom and locked the door.

-Evelyn's POV, 11:34 pm-
I stepped out of the bathroom with my pajamas on, a towel on my wet hair as my gaze fell on a guy sitting on the bed on his phone. When I came back from Y/N's room, he immediately went into the bathroom without saying anything nor sparing a galnce at me. We haven't talked since then.

I dried my hair, combing it with my comb as he bumped into me, making me drop my comb on the floor.
Jimin: Sorry.
I shook my head as an 'it's ok,' kneeling down to pick up my comb as he did the same before me, my hand ended up landing on his. He looked at me as I quickly retreated my hand, him handing the comb to me. As I took the comb from him, he walked pass me towards the door, my gaze following him.
Evelyn: Where are you going?
He stops, not turning around.
Jimin: For some fresh air. I'll be back, don't worry.
With that, he grabs his coat and went out, closing the door behind.
*thunder*
I flinched, my legs got weak as I crouched down, covering my ears with my hands, eyes shut tightly.
Shoot, is it going to rain soon?
I took a deep breath, calming myself down as I stood up, finished combing my hair.

I turned off the lights, laying on the left side of the bed, hiding myself under the blankets as the sound of raindrops hits my ears.

I've been laying on the bed for I feel like hours. I was shaking in fear, hands cold as ice, my body wincing the whole time. I want to call Y/N, but I also don't want to disturb her. I checked the time as I realized that it has been 20 minutes since I turned off the lights.
Where is this Jimin??
*thunder*
I gripped on the blanket, having light pants with my eyes shut tightly as I suddenly heard the door open. It calmed me a bit, knowing that there's someone with me and I'm not alone.

After a while, he climbed onto the bed laying next to me, my back facing him.
*thunder*
I accidently let out a scream, me covering my mouth with my hand when... He took my hand in his, turning me around and pulls me into his embrace, placing my head on his chest. My eyes went wide. His hand was warm, his hug was comforting, and his voice was husky as he speaks.
Jimin: It's ok.. I'm here..
His hand was at the back of my head, the other around my waist as my eyes were still open wide.
Jimin: Sorry.. Was I gone too long?
My heart swelled, not knowing why tears were starting to form in my eyes.