Soulmate|Chapter 8

-Y/N's POV-
A beautiful meadow, where I stood in the middle of it. Birds chirping as they flew by, the sound of calm running water from a small river. Mild wind caressing my soft skin, green grass covering the whole land. Warm sunlight with a big blue sky with fluffy looking whit clouds, green leaves from trees and yellow flowers that stood up beautifully with pride, decorating the green land. 'Heaven,' is what I want to call this. I laid myself on the ground as I got a scent of the grasses' freshness. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the nature, when I heard light footsteps getting closer.

I opened my eyes, sitting up in the process as my eyes caught attention on a gorgeous young woman. My eyes kept studying her as she walked nearer to me barefoot with a simple white dress on. As she got closer, I was able to see her face clearly. She was having a smile plastered the whole time, but she looked so familiar, or should I say I know her...

Her face, her eyes, her nose, her lips and her dimples when she smiles, they look just the same as mine. She stops infront of me as her smile went wider, showing her white and neat teeth.
???: Nice to meet you.
Y/N: Who are you? Why do you look so... like me?
She chuckled as it confuses me.
???: I just came back from a date with --- just to meet you.
She didn't bother answering my question, and with what? I didn't hear what she said there.
Y/N: Ok...?
My gaze travelled around her face until I noticed a blurry sight of a necklace hung around her neck. I pointed my finger at it as she looked at me with raised eyebrows.
Y/N: That necklace...
She looked down to her necklace before lifting her gaze up to me again.
???: It's beautiful isn't it?
I slightly nodded, staring at the necklace before moving my gaze to her eyes.
Y/N: So, you are here to meet me for?
Her expression changed into a serious one after hearing what I said. She took the necklace, taking my left hand up and placing it in my palm.
???: Y/N.
It took me by surprise on how she pronounces my name perfectly.
???: One hope, one chance, be wise, this necklace-
Her sentence was stopped by a dust of strong wind, my head was lifted up as I saw dark clouds covering the blue sky, thunder and lightning were heard as I didn't know what was happening. I looked back at where she was standing and found nothing but a pile of blood. I stood there paralyzed with widen eyes, hands shaking and heart beating very fast. *lightning* I jumped in shock, squeezing my eyes shut as my knees fell on the ground, my hands covering my ears as the necklace fell from my palm. My whole body was shivering by itself as I slowly opened my eyes to see a broken necklace, crushed into pieces.

My eyes flew open, having a fast heartbeat, accelerated respiration, cold sweat running down from my forehead, my hands slightly shaking. It's just a dream, just a dream...
I calmed myself down by taking deep breathes, my hands slowly stopped shaking. I looked at my alarm as it describes 3:00 am.
Huh, what a nightmare.
Without thinking more, I pulled the covers back on me and drifted back to sleep.

Evelyn: Oh my God, thank you, Y/N! It's so beautiful!!
Today's sunday, AKA Evelyn's birthday. My present for her was her favorite colored dress, a yellow dress.
Y/N: Glad you like it.
I reached her house at about 5:00 pm and her birthday party is going to be held at a nightclub. Her parents didn't want a party in their house so they insisted in booking a part of the nightclub for the party.
Y/N: So, when are we going to your party?
Evelyn: Whenever you're ready. The party is already all set, waiting for me to appear there.
Y/N: But I am ready.
Evelyn: No you're not. Don't you wanna change into something else?
I looked down at myself, blue jeans with a simple white t-shirt tucked in and black sneakers.
Y/N: Do I look bad in this?
Evelyn: It's not that you look bad but you're going to a nightclub girl, you gotta get those males drooling for ya. Plus, I want my bestfriend to look gorgeous at my party.
Y/N: That sounds creepy.
Evelyn: Well, come on. I'll dress you up.
Y/N: Wha-
She grabbed my wrist and pulled me upstairs into her bedroom. She was going to let go of my wrist when she saw the mark on it.
Evelyn: A tattoo?
I quickly retrieved my wrist.
Y/N: Sort of...
She chuckled.
Evelyn: Don't worry, it looks good. Now, sit on the bed.