Soulmate|Chapter 11

A grip on the hem of my shirt stopped me.
Y/N: It isn't real... I don't hate you... I was just angry...
Her sweet delicate voice spoke, her hand still gripping my shirt. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, my muscles were all frozen in tense, my lips slightly parted as my respiration was accelerated quickly.
Y/N: But I understand if you're not going to forvige me, no one likes hatred, right?
I heard a light sigh from her, feeling her grip loosen from my shirt. I turned my head around, only to find her back facing me, the blanket covering her body starting from the shoulders. I have the urge to go and do something to finish this stupid unreasonable fight, but it just feel so wrong to do that now.
What can I do? Even if did do something, it would just make this worse, wouldn't it...? Stupid.

-Y/N's POV, Friday-
I felt a sudden headache as it woke me up from my sleep. I slowly opened my eyes, finding myself laying on Jungkook's bed as I looked over to a clock describing 6:30 pm.
Did I just sleep the whole day?!
I sighed while sitting up, massaging my temple with my fingers before I realized a wet cloth fell onto the blanket infront of me from my forehead. I turned my gaze down, only to find Jungkook sitting on the floor, placing his crossed arms on the side of the bed while laying on it with his left cheek, sleeping.

I held the cloth in my hand as I brought my face closer to his. His back was moving up and down slowly as his soft breathing was heard. His eyes were closed gently with his lips slightly parted as he sleeps. My breath was held unconsciously, my heartbeat's pace suddenly sped up as I felt blood rushing up to my cheeks.
He looks so peacful... So... -
As realization hits me, I quickly backed myself away from him with big eyes, feeling shock at myself.
Did I just call him attractive as I was blushing?!
I slapped my forehead with my palm.
I really need to get out of here.
I took my bag that was on the bed side table, sneaking out of the room without waking him up.

After sneaking out successfully, I reached the living room and was met by Jungkook's mother who was sitting on the couch, watching the television with a cup of tea.
Mrs. Jeon: Y/N? You're awake. How are you feeling?
Of course Jungkook told her about my fever, why wouldn't he?
Y/N: I'm... Good.
I gave her my best smile, carefully approaching the front door.
Mrs. Jeon: Are you going home?
I nodded my head, looking at her with hope.
Mrs. Jeon: Come on, stay until dinner! It's almost 7 pm.
The hope drains from my eyes.
Y/N: No thanks, Mrs. Jeon. I'll be going now.
I quickly approached the door, giving a sign for Mr. Yoon to open it.
Mrs. Jeon: But-
Y/N: Goodbye! See you next time, Mrs. Jeon!!
I ran out through the door swiftly, walking away until I was far away from that house.

And unfortunately, it started to rain when I didn't have an umbrella with me. I ran until I found a shelter next to the streets. I wiped my face dry with the tissues I have, calling a cab after and waited for it there. The wind was cold as I watch the raindrops fall from the dark sky, passerbys holding their umbrellas as they walk down the street.
Doesn't God know that I'm still sick? Why does it have to rain?
I sighed, rubbing my hands together to keep them warm.

After a few minutes, the cab I called stopped infront of me at the streets. I approached it with swift footsteps, getting into the cab while telling the driver my destination. As the cab started moving, I rested my chin on my palm and stared out the window, the thing that happened yesterday immediately crosses my mind. I'm angry at him, but at the same time, I'm guilty for that day.
I feel like a bipolar... I don't know how to face him, don't know what to do about what I feel about him either.
His figure suddenly appeared in the window's reflection. My eyes were stuck on him, heart beating faster as I brought my hand up to the window slowly. Before my hand could reach the window, his figure disappeared.
Am I having hallucinations of him?!
I quickly brought my hand to my forehead.
I'm definately still sick.
Suddenly, my phone buzzed, telling me that I received a message. I froze, taking out my phone, hoping it's not me.
Please don't be him, please don't be him...!!!
I peeked at the name.
It's Evelyn..
I sighed in relief.