Soulmate|Chapter 5

Jungkook: You'll be dead, dumbhead.
He flashed me a sarcastic smile before leaving the living room, probably going to his home dance studio. Since he lives in a house this big, why wouldn't he have one? My gaze was following Jungkook as he leaves the living room I suddenly felt a grip on my wrist, pulling me to the kitchen. Mrs. Jeon stood infront of me with her arms crossed, examining me from top to bottom with a serious face as I politely asked-
Y/N: What is it you wanna discuss with me, Mrs. Jeon?
Her face suddenly changed into an excited one as she suddenly hugged me, making me frozen in one place.
Mrs. Jeon: Didn't you see his face?? He's so inlove!! I have a feeling that the both of you will be dating in no time!
W-what...?
Y/N: N-no Mrs. Jeon we-
Mrs. Jeon: Don't worry honey, I'm gonna teach you on how to make him fall inlove with you quicker.
Y/N: B-but...
Mrs. Jeon: I know you're already drooling for him, he's handsome and hot, every girls' dream! He got the genes from me, by the way.
Ok... I didn't expect his mother would be like... this. How am I suppose to get away from this situation?
Mrs. Jeon: You know how to cook, right?
Y/N: Y-yeah...?
Mrs. Jeon: Then you're gonna help me cook dinner and chicken soup is today's recipe, which is Jungkook's favorite! Show him your cooking talent!
She turned around and started searching for ingredients with her back facing me as I tried to escape from the kitchen. I was trying to escape when I accidently tripped and slammed myself on the floor, making her turn around to me.
Mrs. Jeon: What are you doing, dear?
Y/N: Oh, n-nothing. I was just looking at your floor tiles, they look amazing!
I gave her a thumbs up, still laying on the ground as she took a handful of ingredients out from the fridge.
Mrs. Jeon: Go wash your hands, dear, we're going to start!
After washing my hands, I stood beside Mrs. Jeon looking at the ingredients she took out.
Wait, do we need Cherries in a chicken soup...? Maybe she wants to use it to 'decorate' the soup or for desert.
Mrs. Jeon: Cooking is easy, isn't it?
Y/N: Maybe...

Mrs. Jeon: Yes! We're done! I'll go call Jungkook down for dinner.
She ran excitedly upstairs as I facepalmed myself, letting out a sigh of relief. Mrs. Jeon didn't know how to cook, at all. She thought Cherries were mini tomatoes and she almost burned the chicken and the kitchen... They have a private chef that always cook for them, so she had never cooked before until today. Well, she said that, I don't know if it's real, but it seems real. Will I even have time to practice after this? *sighs* I hope there is.

I took all the food to the dining room, placing it nicely on the table as Mrs. Jeon came with Jungkook.
Mrs. Jeon: Come sit. Y/N cooked all of these, doesn't it look yummy?
Jungkook: She came here to practice, not to cook, mom.
Mrs. Jeon: I thought you're the one who should be practicing?
Jungkook: Like, she needs practice too you know, and t-teach me too.
I laughed mentally, but my expressions are too obvious for Jungkook as he always send me his glares.
Mrs. Jeon: Ok ok, I'll leave you guys alone after eating dinner.
Both of them took a seat as I was still standing there, not knowing if I should sit too since I'm a guest, and I want to be respectful. Then, Mrs. Jeon said that I should sit and eat dinner with them.

He was standing infront of me, crossing his arms while still glaring at me with his stupid eyes.
Y/N: Aren't we going to practice?
Jungkook: Do you really want to die? It's almost 10 pm right now, how long do you expect yourself to stay here?
Y/N: It's not my fault! Like, Mrs. Jeon said to help her cook dinner, I can't just reject her! Besides, the kitchen would've been burned with me there.
Jungkook: What about the 'dance teacher' thing? Still not your fault?
Y/N: Well, uhmm, that was an accident...
He sighed.
Jungkook: Since you helped my mom, I'm letting you go. But only for this time, you dumbhead.
Phew, I'm safe.
Y/N: Right, before I forget, Evelyn's birthday is next Sunday.
Jungkook: So?
Y/N: You're not giving her a gift or something?
Jungkook: Of course, I'd rather give her one than you.
I rolled my eyes.
Jungkook: Yeah, keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there.
My eyes widen at his sentence.
Y/N: Ow, rude!
He gives me a satisfied grin as I took my things and started stomping out of the dance room.
Jungkook: Yah! We're practicing tomorrow. Are you free?
Y/N: No, I'm expensive.
His eyes widen for a second at what I said but immediately changes it into a glare again as I give him back a satisfied grin.
Y/N: Ha! Got you back, jerk!
Jungkook: Well, you're coming here again tomorrow, no excuses.
Y/N: Well, I don't wanna get fired with no excuse.
Like, I have a full time shift tomorrow at Cafeina, so if I'm not there tomorrow, my boss can fire me.
Jungkook: You only want to work, huh? Fine then, don't cry if you failed the test.
Do I look like I have a choice, jerk?!
Jungkook: Huh? What did you just say?
Y/N: What? I didn't say anything. You should get your ears cleaned, you jerk.
Jungkook: You're weird.
Y/N: You're weirder.