NEW STORY!

Hello, my fellow Wattpad readers! It's been such a long time since I've had any activity on Wattpad. I took a much-needed hiatus, but I am back now and ready to start writing once again. I hope that all of my readers who made the success of I Choose You possible will return and join me in reading this new story I've come up with! 

I am so absolutely excited for this story and can't wait to share it with you all. The support of my Wattpad readers has always been a source of inspiration for me that I am truly grateful for. Anyways, if you're interested, feel free to check out the synopsis below and head on over to my profile to add the story to your library. 

I hope each and every one of you are doing so well!

- Katy 

||Synopsis||

Abigail "Blair" Wilson has spent two years knowing that her best friend, Jake, is in love with her. He's always known that she doesn't feel the same way, but that's never stopped him from holding out hope. So, what happens when she meets the mysterious and charming, Jordan "Adams"?

*****

Abigail has had a rough life: a father who's been in and out of hospitals, a family drowning in medical bills, and a best friend who's been in love with her for as long as she can remember. Despite it all though, she is popular and loved by everyone at Central High School. But why then, has she always felt like a part of herself has been kept hidden in the shadows? Like she can never truly be the person she's always wanted? Her best friend, Jake, has painted an image of her that gives her little room to breathe and be herself. She feels trapped. And as time goes on, she can only find herself wanting one thing -- to be free. Free of judgment.

So, when Abigail runs into Jordan "Adams," a recent transfer to Central, and the school's newest star quarterback, she begins to fall for his confident, care-free recklessness, and the way he cares so deeply for those closest to him, defending them to his dying breath. He challenges her day-by-day and cares for her as though he's known her his whole life. She feels oddly connected to him, and as time goes on, she realizes that there is more to Jordan than he is letting on. But will secrets and lies keep them from being apart? Or will Abigail finally let her heart take control?

________________________________________________________________________________

||Epigraph||

"To be nobody but yourself—in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else—means to fight the hardest battle which any human can fight, and never stop fighting."

- E.E Cummings

________________________________________________________________________________

||Copyright||

Copyright © 2020 by Katy-C

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof

may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever

without the express written permission of the author

except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Cover Illustration Copyright © 2020 by @stella_vigo

________________________________________________________________________________

||Warning||

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.