Chapter 2: Secrets be told

(Art on the top is Mine)

No one's POV

It had been 8 weeks since Mao Mao realized he had feelings for his friend Badgerclops. He thought he was hiding it well or so he thought.

Adorabat's POV

Everything was going normal these few weeks. Patrols, monster fights and the kings meetings. But Mao Mao has been acting weird around Badgerclops. So I started my own little investigation.

After all of my conclusions there was only one that made sense. Mao Mao likes Badgerclops like, like likes him. Loves him! There's only one way to find out, and that is to ask him.

Mao Mao's POV

I was in my bunk eating my cheddar paws and reading a book called "Its easier with friends" Its about a lone wolf climbing his way up to be a legend but when he encountered a 27 year old dog wanting to join him in his journey.

Of course the lone wolf would denie the dogs offer, but in the end the dog ends up saving him.

As I was reading I hear the door creak open I turn my head away from my book to see Adorabat. "Hey Mao Mao?" I reply with a "yeah?" It takes a while for her to reply, I can see that she's nervous." Do you.... like Badgerclops?"

I immediately blush while saying."Well I.. uhhhhh do like him, But only as a friend!" That's when I really start to panic."Your lying aren't you!" She says in a curious voice."No! I am not!" "Mao Maooooooo" Adorabat said in a Singing voice.

"Fine! I do! So what? I say looking away in embarrassment."Don't worry Mao Mao, your secret is safe with me" She says in a calm voice." Thanks Adorabat" I say while turning back around to face her while smiling warmly.

(300 Words)