Chapter 14: Found?

(Its FINNALY here, it's FINNALY published. Chapter 14! Have fun reading!)

(Btw for some of you wondering, Antoneyo is not an oc of mines)

Mao Mao's POV

I woke up in a bed, a very comfortable bed. (What happened?) Uhg, I must've fallen asleep while me and Antoneyo were in the woods. I wonder if he carried me to his home. I could hear a suddent jiggle on the doorknob to the room I was in, I assumesd it was Antoneyo but, I was surprised. I saw what seemed to be a 4 year old child with a small rabbit dool. "Who are you little fella?" No response. I guess he's to young to speak or he's just shy. "Oop- Come on buddy, you gotta get out of there" That sounded like Antoneyo. if so, dose he have a kid, or maybe even a wife?

The little kid ran out of the room only for Antoneyo to take his place. He was carrying some boxes with some labels on them. They read, Baby Toys, Baby clothes and diapers. "What happened?" I asked him because I wa as still confused about how I got to his house. "Well, you fell asleep and I had to carry you here" Jeez, I blushed in embarrassment. "S-Sorry about that!" "Its fine. like before, I said anything for a friend" A gave a smirk. "Well, thanks anyway for letting me stay with you" Of course I thanked him for his kindness. "No problem! You dont need to thank me" I pulled the cover off of me and got out of the bed I was laying in, I looked down. I felt.... I kinda felt ashamed.. and Untrustworthy... Antoneyo noticed how I looked and was worried a little. "You okay Mao Mao? What's wrong" Of course anyone would ask that if someone was looking down. "Its- Its nothing, I just feel... I... just feel like a traitor" "What!? Come on, That's not the Mao Mao I know!" He responded to me. I chuckled a little while saying. "Antoneyo, you barley even know me" "That dosent mean anything! Look Mao Mao-" He continued his sentence but not before he held both of my hands which, I was taken a little back and surprised by. "You can get through this, and I'll help you!" "T-... Thanks.." (I guess) I said the last part in my head.

The conversation between me and Antoneyo was interrupted by a another kid, but this one was a lot older. She seemed to be about 8 to 9 years old. "Dad! Breakfast is gonna burn! Come on!" Dad? I guess they are his kids then, she then proceeded to run down the stairs. "Ahg, well I have to get that- actually, could you help me?" I didn't expect him to ask me anything but, I do have to. After all, he did let me stay in his home and he- I blushed as saying it. Carried me here...

Antoneyo seemed to notice my blush because he asked. "Hey, uh... You okay there?" I snapped out of my trans of thought and quickly replied nervously. "O- Oh! Y- Yeah I'm fine just, thinking" "Ok then, so can you?" I completely forgot that he asked me for help. "O-Oh! Well of course, I do owe you one anyways" Antoneyo gave a big smile. "Alright! Off we go then!" I followed Antoneyo out of the room and down the stairs.

No Ones's POV

The duo reached the bottom of the stairs and Mao Mao was taken back by how much trashed the downstairs area looked. He assumed that the house would be pretty clean considering how fancy the upstairs area looked. On the other hand, Antoneyo was use to the mees and was happy to have some help this time with cleaning. But back in the woods, a deputy and Co - Hero were having some trouble...

Badgerclop's POV

"Uugg, we've been looking for hours" I said annoyed and tired. "Come on Badgerclops! Well find h-" Adoranat was interrupted by a loud yawn. I knew Adorabat would be a little upset about what I was about to say. "We- We should head back to HQ and get some re-" WHAT!? No! We cant just leave Mao Mao here! Out in the woods!" "I know Adorabat... Well come back out here tommorow after we get some rest, I'm sure he'll still be out here when- "Do you promise!?" I gave her a sincere smile and said "Promise"

No One's POV

Shin Mao was still on the search for his brat of a son, Shin Mao thought to himself. He wasn't gonna let his son get away... not again....
.
Untell he stumbled upon a house

With a door mat that read
"Welcome to Antoneyo's home!"
Then, Shin Mao knocked on the door
And a cat looking figure came to the door
(To Be continued)

Jk lmao

Then a paw came to the door and a jiggle on the doorknob, and it slowly opened but,
Suddenly slammed shut.

Mao Mao's POV

I reached for the doorknob until Antoneyo shut it close with his paw, I asked him. "...Should I not answer tha-" "Listen Mao Mao, what dose your father look like?" I wondered why he asked but, I answered. "Well, you can't miss him. He has giant golden armor on" "And what does that look like outside of the door?" I turned to door and was shocked to see a hugemougus figure standing outside. (Jeez, how could I have not noticed that?) "I'll answer it" All I did was give a nod and stood out of Antoneyo's way. "Good luck" I whispered inside of his ear as he passed me because I didnt want to get heard by my father. Antoneyo gave a thumbs up, opend the,l doors and I hid.

Antoneyo's POV

I opened the door to see a cat covered in the most dazzling golden armor, he really dose look like how Mao Mao described him. "Is a boy named Mao Mao here?" "No sir" I replied. I replied with sir because I need to gain his trust depending on what Mao Mao also told me, he dosen't like to be disrespected. "Are you sure?"

I got worried a little, maybe he Knows. "Of course, sir" I replied. I hid my hand behind my back and signaled Mao Mao to find a new hiding spot, luckily I was right to do that because not a moment later he burged in the door and started yelling Mao Mao's name. I didn't know where Mao Mao hid because I was staring at Shin Mao the whole time to not draw any suspicious but, that may've been the wrong choice.

"Dose anybody else live here with you?" I was startled by the question because I don't like people asking about my personal life or children except Mao Mao, after all, he was lost. And he probably wouldn't trust me if I didn't. "Are you gonna answer my question?" Ah crap! I forgot all about the question he asked me in the first place. "W-Well, I have my 3 children here with me" I decided to tell him because he would get suspicious if he heard them from upstairs, I wonder whe-" "Daddy!" I turned to see Acstam running from the basement stairs. "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" She hugged on to my leg. "There's a monster in the basement!" "What!?" I picked her up and held her to my face. "Come on, you know it's just your imaginati-" "No! Really! It was completely black and had green eyes!" "That sounds like Mao Mao!" Shin Mao shouted.

I ran down in to the basement with Shin Mao right behind me, (This is bad!) I thought to myself. What should I do?

The End of Chapter: 14

(Ok, I really wanna say something. My followers were a high encouragement for this chapter, they really helped me make this chapter, not actually. But emotionally, so I wanna say thanks! MaoMao_Gumball especially helped, they really gave me a lot of courage to keep going, that's all, and for now. Seeya Kat Club😸!

Your arthour, KoolKittyKat

(1377 Words)
(I finally made an 1,000 word chapter🥳 and even more words!)