Chapter 12: Missing

No One's POV

They all just stood there.... Silent about what just happened... Adorabat interrupted the silence with her worry. "Badgerclops! Shouldn't we go look for Mao Mao!?" Badgerclops was looking out at where Mao Mao had headed with a painful face on. "Maybe... just you should go look for him." "What! Why!?" Badgerclops the proceeded FL explain. "You heard what he said. This is my fault, he probably doesn't even want to see me ever." Adorabat knew she couldn't look for Mao Mao on her own so she had to get Badgerclops to come with. "Come on Badgerclops! You know that's not true!" "It is..."

Adorabat's POV

This isn't gonna be easy. I have to make a good speech to raise Badgerclopes spirit so we can go look for Mao Mao! "Badgerclops you have to!" This time Badgerclops didnt even reply. I kept thinking to myself on what to do. Ok! I got it! "Badgerclops! You have to go look for Mao Mao, hes your boyfriend! The love of your life! You dont want yo lose him, do you?" "N-No." "They come on! No time to waste!" I was saying while flying into the woods

Badgerclops POV

I sighed. She is, right. If I dont want to lose Mao Mao, I have to go look for him. You know what, I dont want to lose Mao Mao! I follow Adorabat into the woods.

No One's POV

Shin Mao activated his rocket boots and flew into the woods to look for Mao Mao as well.

20 Mins later

Adorabat and Badgerclops were both panting, they had been looking for Mao Mao for a while. "Do you -pant- even think hes in here?" Badgerclops asked Adorabat. "He -pant- he should be" They both stopped to catch their breaths.

"Adorabat?"

"Yeah?"

"...Did you... really mean all those things you said back there or did you just say them to make me look for Mao Mao?"

Adorabat gave a confident smile. "Of course I meant them! You REALLY love Mao Mao, don't you?" Badgerclops replied "Well, y-yeah. I do" Hes REALLY the love of your life, isn't he?" "Ya-Yes" He's REALLY your boyfriend isn't he?" "Yeah!" Badgerclops was gaining confidence again. "If you went running off into the woods crying do you think Mao Mao would come to look for you?" "Yeah! He definitely would! He's loyal, brave and funny" Badgerclops was smirking and blushing when he said that. "Then you should do the same!"

"Guess you weren't, sorry for not believing you" "Its okay! I'm always here to help you and Mao Mao! Speaking of Mao Mao, let's go find him!" Both Co-Hero and Deputy stopped resting and kept their search for the black feline.

(457 Words)