Chapter 11: Hurt

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES CUSS WORDS. Dont even try to say I didn't warn u.)

No One's POV

Father!?

Shin Mao turned around to see Mao Mao. "Mao Mao!" Badgerclops and Adorabat were confused but, they sensed something bad was gonna happen. "W-What are you doing here?" You could see visual anger on Shin Mao's face. "What am I doing here? What am I doing here!? Looking for your ass!" Mao Mao couldn't find his words. "Wait a sec, what's happening?" Badgerclops said confused. (in this fan fic Mao Mao's father never came to visit and it's a different story) "I'm here to bring my son home" Shin Mao explained. What! Why?"

"So my boy didn't tell you about his pout?" Badgerclops and Adorabat were still confused, they looked at Mao Mao and back at his father. "No, he never... told us?" Shin Mao laughed, he looked at Mao Mao. "Your to weak to even tell your friends the truth" Mao Mao looked away in shame knowing that his father would tell his deputy and boyfriend about his past. "See your "Friend" here ran away from home when he was 18" Badgerclops and Adorabat were shocked.

"Mao Mao? We thought you were a clarified sheriff?" Mao Mao quickly replied. "I-I am! I just..." "We dont have time for this, Mao Mao your coming home with me" Shin Mao demanded. "What!? No! I'm not coming home with you!" "You dont have a cho-" Mao Mao interrupted him  I said no!" Shin Mao got angry and headed towards him but was stopped, Badgerclops and Adorabat jumped on front of him. "Stay away from my boyfriend!"

Shin Mao was confused. "Boyfriend?" He pushed Badgerclops and Adorabat out of the way. "Your gay? Mao Mao didnt say anything but just hid in his hood. "I cant believe this... You ran away from home, you disobeyed the rules and your gay! Your just an unacceptable freak!" Badgerclops was getting mad at what Shin Mao for the things he was saying to his boyfriend, Badgerclops then shot a beam out of his arm cannon at Shin Mao. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" He said and tried to help Mao Mao but... "No!" Mao Mao spun around at Badgerclops. "Just stop! I told you it was a bad idea to do this and now look what's happened!" Badgerclops was suprised. "Just!... Just leave me alone...." You could hear Mao Mao's sobs. Mao Mao took off into the woods. "Wait! Mao Mao!" "God damn it Mao Mao bring your ass back here right now!"

"I'm sorry Mao Mao...."

(Btw after I posted the last chapter I literally JUST made this one. I was feeling in the mood to draw. Ok bye :3)

(430 Words)