Chapter 10: Suprise

[Welp, you've all been waiting for it so. Here it is. Picture on top is NOT mines]

No one's POV

The trio walked through town with happy smiles on their faces after being to the ice cream shop. Adorabat got strawberry ice cream, Badgerclops got vanilla and Mao Mao got chocolate.

"Wanna taste mines?" Badgerclops asked Mao Mao. "Yeah!" Badgerclops processed to get a spoonful of his ice cream and hand it to Mao Mao. "Hhm! This is delicious!" "Havent you ever tried vanilla before?" "Nope" Badgerclops and Adorabat gasped. "I was always to scared to try other flavors. Mao Mao told. Adorabat grabbed Mao Mao's shoulders and got in his face."We have a loooooooot of taste testing to do!"Mao Mao looked at Adorabat with a confused face. "Sorry my little deputy, were supposed be on patrol"

Badgerclops have a little frown. "Come on Mao" He took Mao Mao's hands into his own. "Just for today?" "Nope" "Pleeeease?" "No"
Adorabat joined in with the pleading and they finally got Mao Mao to agree. He was disappointed tho. (Dont really know how to spell that so I'm just gonna go with it)

"Dont be so annoyed Mao Mao, you I'll have fun to. I promise" Mao Mao looked away. "Promise?" Badgerclops gave Mao Mao a kiss (On da lips for all u fan boys/girls) "Promise" Mao gave a smile and they all walked to the candy shop.

(Time skip cuzzzzzzz I'm a lazy bish)

No One's POV

They had been to candy shops, work shops, museums and bakeries. They were all tuckered out and decided to finaly go home. But... When they were walking home they were met with a peculiar face, well.. at least to Mao Mao...

"I'm glad you guys convinced me into doing this, today was awsome" "That's why you should listen to us more, especially, mwha" Badgerclops said while holding his hand to his heart and puffing his lips. Adorabat and Mao Mao chucked. "Yeah right tuff guy" Mao Mao said with a smirk. "You dont think I'm strong?" Badgerclops put down his bags and scoped up Mao Maoand put him on his shoulder.

"Woah, it feels like I'm flying!" Badgerclops then proceeded to run with Mao Mao on his shoulder. Mao Mao held out his arms and yelled out of excitement. Adorabat followed behind smiling because of how happy Mao Mao looked, along with Badgerclops. But his wails of excitement might of got into some of the wrong ears.

Mao Mao? Mao Mao froze all of his actions when he heard that voice... He... recognized that voice. (Could it be?)

Mao Mao's POV

(It... cant be right?) "*** **** *** ****" It sounded like Badgerclops said something but I couldn't hear him, I was still focused on what I just heard.

Mao Mao?

That voice said my name again. I hop down from Badgerclops shoulder and walked over to where I heard the voice. "*** **** ***** *** *** ******" This time Adorbat said something but, I was still to focused on the voice. I peeked around the wall and I saw what the source of the voice was..........

Father!?

(TO BE CONTINUED)

(504 Words)