Chapter 6: Tears

No ones' POV

Badgerclops burst through the front door of the hospital yelling.

"SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP MY BOYFRIEND!" A few nurses came from the hallway that Badgerclops was facing and gasped. The nurses quickly put Mao Mao in a hospital bed and rolled him into the E.R, Badgerclops and Adorabat followed close behind them but where stopped.

"Visitors aren't allowed past this point." One of the nurses said to Badgerclops. "What if he needs my help?" Badgerclops replied with worry in his voice. "Sir, I assure you, Mao Mao will get all the help he needs." Badgerclops hesitates but says. "F-Fine" "Trust me, he will be fine." The nurses words reassured Badgerclop.

And with that, the nurse went through the doors. Badgerclops and Adorabat were stuck with waiting and questions.

3 Hours Later

Badgerclops and Adorabat were still waiting until the nurse that reassured Badgerclops came up to them. "I have some good news, and some bad news."
Badgerclops and Adorabat looked at each other with worry in their eyes.

"Good news or bad news first"

Badgerclops and Adorabat both looked at each other again, turned back to the nurse and they both said in usion "Good news"

"The good news is that Mao Mao is fine and can return home in a week" Badgerclops and Adorabat both let out sighs of relief. "The bad news is that Mao Mao suffered severe injuries in his left arm and both legs: Both Badgerclops and Adorabat gasped. "He will have to stay in a wheelchair and wear a cast. He can't fight or use his legs till he gets better, so you two have to take care of him when he returns home."

"Mao Mao is awake, you can see him if you want." The nurse said walking away, Badgerclops and Adorabat followed close behind her. The nurse stopped at a door that said "304" "He's in there."Badgerclops opened the door and saw Mao Mao laying on a hospital bed.

"Mao Mao!" Both Badgerclops and Adorabat said together, they teared up
and hugged him tightly. "Ouch!" Badgerclops and Adorabat said sorry. "Dude! You had us worried sick!" Mao Mao just chuckled in reply." I thought you died!" Adorabat said with tears still in her eyes."I'm not dying yet." They all cried. But, these were not sad crys, they were happy crys, tears of joy, tears of thankfulness.

"Tears of family"

(401 Words)