Chapter 5: Injuries

No one's POV

It was a peaceful day in Pure Heart Valley like any other. Some sweetypies were playing outside, Muffin was selling her cupcakes,(Dose she sell cupcakes or muffins?) and Mao Mao, Badgerclops and Adorabat were sitting on Sofia watching a movie.

Mao Mao's POV

I was cuddled in Badgerclops lap, and Adorabat was laying on his shoulder when, the monster alarm went off. I quickly hopped off of Badgerclops lap, ran to the garage and got onto the arocycle, followed by Badgerclops and Adorabat 

When we arrived in town we were meet by a medium sized dragons roar. "Quick, let's do the whiplash!" I yelled to Badgerclops. "You got it baby!" I slash at the dragons belly making it groan loudly in pain.

Adorabat threw smoke bomb's at the dragons face blinding it giving me the chance to strike at its neck. Badgerclops flings me at the neck of the dragon, I draw back my sword, gaining speed as I get closer to its neck yelling my battle cry. Closer, closer, and closer. Finally!

I'm close enough to attack! My attack was interrupted by a roar, a look up to find all the smoke cleared! The dragon can see me! The dragon draws back its claw and prepares to swing at me. I put my arms up to my face. "GAHHHHH" I got it and went flying out of the valley and into the woods, I impact with a tall oak tree. "AHHH" Another yell of pain comes from me. I'm... getting dizzy.... I hit the ground and everything goes black

Badgerclop POV

Mao Mao goes flying out of the valley. "MAO MAO!" Me and Aorabat yelled Mao Mao's name in unison. I turn my attention back to the dragon as I see its claw come down at me, I quickly dodged it and now, I'm furious."Adorabat! Distract it! "Got it!" She throws more smoke bombs at it distracting it.

I charge up my cannon more, more, and more. "Adorabat! Move out of the way!" Adorabat nods and flys away. I get a clear shot at the dragon and shoot, as I shoot I yell. "This is for Mao Mao!"

The light blinds my vision, I look away covering my eyes. When the cannon stops I look back to see dust flying away in the wind. "MAO MAO!!!" I heard Adorabat yell from the forest. "ADORABAT!?"

The End

(400 Words)