Chapter 8: Friendly Vibes

No one's POV

Tanya!? What are you doing here! Mao Mao said in disbelief. "What!? I can't just say hi to my old friend?" Tanya said approaching Mao Maos bed.

"Well I wouldn't consider us.... friends"
Mao Mao said. Tanya let out a sigh and put on a little of a frown. "Look Mittens, I know you dont exactly like me but I'm just here to see how your doing" It took a second for Mao Mao to decide but he finally did. "Fine".

There was a couple seconds of silence until Tanya broke it. "So, did you and BadgyClops start dating yet?" Tanya asked with a smirk on her face. "WHAT!?" Mao Mao yelled and blushed extremely hard. He even had some blush on his ears. "You heard me, are you and BadgyC-" "DONT EVEN START WITH THAT NAME!" "Mao Mao and Badgerclops, sitting in a tree, K. I. S. S. I-" "TANYA!!!! "First comes love, then comes marriage!" " Oh my goshhhhhh, Tanya please stoppppppppp" Mao Mao said while covering his face with his cape. "Ok fine fine, I'll stop"

"You still didn't answer my question tho"

"What? What question?"

" You know wich question I'm talking about"

"I- I dont have any idea what your talking about"

Your avoiding it! Aren't You!" "Am not!" "Am too!" "AM NOT!" They kept saying back and forth for a while. "So, I'm guessing you ARE dating him?" Mao Mao sighed and turned his head away and said."M-Maybe..." "Is that a yes" Tanya said while getting in Mao Maos face." Its a maybe!" "Alright, alright I'll stop messin with ya. How about instead we just hang out."

2 Hours Later

The rest of the time Tanya was at the hospital, her and Mao Mao played some board games, watched videos and talked about things happening in their life (Mao Mao didn't say anything about him and Badgerclops)

"Welp" Tanya said popping the p "I think its bout time I go" "O-oh, see ya later" Mao Mao said a little surprised. He was actually having a lot of fun. "See ya Mittens!" Mao Mao waved goodbye as she walked out of the room, but she stopped at the door, turned around and said-

"Oh, and Mittens. Tell your boyfriend I said hi"

Tanya then left leaving Mao Mao a blushing mess

(Hello, yes, I'm not dead. I haven't been writing chapters because I lost all of my  inspiration to write. But now! I'm in the mood to write again! I will probably lose inspiration again at one point, but let's just hope that doesn't happen😬

Your Author- KoolKittyKat