1

"Y/N I'M HERE!" you heard someone shouting from the hall. "CHARLI HURRY UP!" you yelled. "I'M COMING!" you heard Charli yelling back. Then you heard steps approaching your room. "Eeeek I can't believe you're finally here!!" you said. She jumped on you. "I know it's been sooo long!"

You and Charli are twins. Your parents separated 3 years ago and you haven't seen each other since. She was living in LA and she was famous on Tik tok. You couldn't say you were famous, but you had quite a lot followers. You just hit 20 million. You were both 16. You were living in Florida. Your dad was very rich, but your mom lost her job last month so it was kinda hard to live because you barely had enough money to buy food and pay the bills. You have another sister Dixie, but she couldn't come because she has a lot of exams next week.

Charli: Guess what

You: Whattt?

Charli: You're coming to LA with me

You: No way!

Charli: Yes! I talked to mom, she said it's ok. You'll be there next 3 months!

You: Oh my god I'm so happy!

You hugged her.

Charli: Oh, and one more thing... I talked to my manager and he said you can come to our tour with me! There will be a lot of other Tik Tokers and influencers. Ofc, if you want to come

You: Of course I want oh my god Charli thank you so much!

Charli: Well, what are you waiting for?! Go pack, we're leaving tomorrow! I'll help you.

She opened your closet.

Charli: Seriously Y/n? That's it? Okay, we're going shopping right now!

She pulled your wrist.

~skip~

Charli bought you a lots of make up, clothes and a few cute bikinis.

You: These outfits are so cute thank you so much Charli!

Charli: No problem, now let's go and pack your stuff.

~Skip~

Charli: Y/N WAKE UPPP WE'RE GONNA BE LATE TO OUR FLIGHT!!!

You jumped up.

You: Okay I'm awake!

~skip~

You: Omg I can't believe I'm actually going to LA! And I can't believe I'm going to spend 3 months with you and Dix!

Charli: I know this is crazy!

~skip~

You landed and ordered an uber to Charli's house.

You: Oh. My. God. This place is huge!

Charli giggled.

Charli: Let's go unpack. Then I'm taking you to the Hype House.

You: What's that?

Charli: You'll see.

Charli showed you your room and it was beautiful.

You unpacked and went to the Hype house. Charli opened the door. You saw 5 people sitting on the couch.

They: Y/N!

You: Um... hi!

-I'm Chase, I'm Charli's boyfriend

-I'm Nick and I'm single

Charli: Don't flirt with her, she's off limits!

-I'm Alex

-I'm Kouvr

-Mia

-I'm Thomas

You: It's so nice to meet y'all! Hey, what's your name?

You asked a girl who was still sitting on the couch.

-That's none of your business!

She said, got up and walked away.

Nick: That's Addison... I don't know what's up with her... She's actually really nice

You: It's ok