4

You were lying in your bed, scrolling trough for you page. Anthony and Avani were out so you were alone. Then a notification popped up on your phone. It was from an unknown number.

-Heyy
It's Payton

-Hey Payton
What's up?

-Um, I was just wondering if you're free

-Yeah, do you wanna hang out?

-At 2am?
Yh why not 😂

-Meet me in the lobby in 10?

-Sure
See you Y/n

-See you Pay

You got changed into this:

...

-Hey Pay!

-Eyo

-What chu wanna do

-Hmmm... I don't know

-Oh, I have an idea

You took his hand and ran out of the hotel. You went to a gas station and bought some soda and candy. It was raining, but it didn't really bother neither of you. Then you went to the park wich was 10 minutes away. You saw a bunch of guys coming towards you.

-You're hot. Give me your number

You: No

Then a guy took your hand.

Payton: Let her go!

Then Payton punched him and you two ran away. You finally got to the hotel. You went inside and stopped in the lobby, where you met earlier.

-Ok, that was scary. Thank you Pay

-It's ok.

He hugged you. You looked into his lips and then into his eyes. You both slowly leaned in and your lips connected. His arms slowly traveled down to your hips and you place yours on his shoulders. You were completely soaked from the rain. The water was dripping off of both of you, but you didn't care. It slowly turned into a make out. You pulled away after some time.

-I'm cold. We should go.

-I'll walk you to your room

Payton said and took your hand. You went upstairs and tried to open the door but you couldn't.

-Oh no. Pay, I forgot my keys. And Ant and Vani came back and locked the door.

-Don't worry, you can sleep in my room

-I don't know Pay, your roomates...

-Jackson and Dylan won't mind it

-Are you sure?

-Yeah, I'll give you one of my hoodies and sweats

-Thank you

You hugged him