24

Noah: Hey, he really is sorry. He was here all day, every day for past 3 weeks, waiting for you to wake up

You: I don't know Noah. He hurt me so many times. I can't let him do it again

Noah: I know. But just think about it

You: Okay...

liked by Finnwolfhardofficial, avani and 9

liked by Finnwolfhardofficial, avani and 9.922.533 others

noahschnapp: I have two things to say.
1st: SHE'S AWAKE AND SHE'S FINE :,)
2nd: Jaeden's been like this for three weeks, I think you should forgive him <3
[@y/ig/n @jaedenwesley]

comments:

avani: SHE'S AWAKE OMG I'M SO HAPPY I'M LITERALLY CRYING
y/ig/n: i love you ❤️

jadenhossler: finally!!!

charlidamelio: missed you so much 💙💙💙

dixiedamelio: i love you sis, I'm so happy 🖤

jaedenwesley: @y/ig/n please im sorry i love you
user92: What's happenin omggg

...

Noah: Doctor said that you'll probably go home in three days, ok?

You simply nodded.

Noah: Filming starts in a week

You nodded again.

Noah: If something's wrong, or you don't feel well, just call me and I'll let everyone know so they can delay it

You: Okay

Noah: I have to go now, but I'll come over tomorrow

You: Sounds great

Noah: Should I bring Jaeden? He really wants to apologize but doesn't know how to make it up to you...

You: I don't care

Noah: Ok, bye now

You: See you tomorrow

He walked out.

Your Pov

I can't love him right now. I just can't. He's hurt me so many times, I can't let that happen again. I need to get over him, I need to move on.

End of Pov

Blake's Pov

Me and the boys just landed. We're going to surprise Y/n! We can't wait to see her. All of us were really stressed out about the whole situation. We got her a lots of presents, flowers, stuffed animals, and her favorite food. We finally arrived. We got there and asked for her room. "I'm so sorry buys, but you unfortunately cannot see her now." the woman said. We all got a little bit scared. "What?! Why?!" Jaden asked. "She's on a surgery" the woman replied. "Surgery?! Why?!" Jaden asked, on the edge of tears. "She was urgently sent. One of the doctors came in to check on her and..." she said and stopped. "And what?!" Bryce said. "They found her unconscious, covered in blood. They found out she was stabbed in chest two times, and once in both of her legs." she said sadly. Our jaws dropped. "How could she be stabbed 4 fucking times in the middle of the HOSPITAL?!" Josh yelled. "I don't know anything else boys. You can wait for her there if you want to" she said pointing to the waiting room. Jaden called Noah, because he was 'responsible' for her, since her parents and sisters aren't here. He walked away so he could talk to him in private. 10 minutes later, Noah rushed through the door. He saw us and came. "Can you please tell me what happened? Why is she getting surgery?" he asked. We explained everything. "What?! Wait, she got stabbed 4 times, passed out, and literally nobody noticed until they checked on her? Like, she didn't scream or something?" he asked. "Looks like it" I said. He dialed someone, and after a couple of minutes, Jaeden was there. "Please tell me she's ok" he said with tears in his eyes. We all just shrugged our shoulders. He sighted and sat down next to us. "What if she did it" he said, not looking at us. We all turned towards him. "What if who did it?" Josh asked. "Jennifer" he said. "She texted Y/n earlier. Ugh I should've known she was up to something. She texted 'Why don't you just fucking die already?!' " We all looked at him. "She was the one who stabbed her after that party. She did it again. And I don't know how, but she surely has to do something with the plane crash. I mean, come on, plane can't just stop working like that!" Jaeden said. We all nodded. "Well, we should call the cops and tell them" Quinton suggested. "And tell them what? 'Oh my god I think my ex girlfriend tried to kill my current- other ex girlfriend by causing a plane crash and stabbing her'. I mean, come on, who's gonna believe that, we don't have any evidence!" Jaeden said. "Wait, what do you mean by 'other ex girlfriend'?" Bryce said. "She hates me" Jaeden said and looked down. "I mean, no offense buddy, but after everything, I would start hating you waaay earlier" Bryce said. Jaden lightly poked his arm. "Ouch! I'm just saying facts!" Bryce said. "It's ok, he's right. I know I'm a jerk, I just... I was afraid I'll lose her. But now I did so... Everything kinda lead to the same thing. You can't trick the fate, right?" he lightly smiled, but I could tell that his heart was breaking into millions of pieces underneath that smile. God, he really loves her.

End of Pov

...

Liked by jackdgrazer, wyattoleff and 3

Liked by jackdgrazer, wyattoleff and 3.201.024 others

noahschnapp: okay, so you're probably thinking 'what the hell is this?!' Well... Yesterday wwe went to hospital... long story short we weren't able to see Y/n. And now, I came back and saw him still sitting there waiting for her. He really loves her. He did make mistakes, but he did it only because he loves her. Y/n, he needs you.
tagged: @y/ig/n and @jaedenwesley

comments are turned off