33

...

You woke up to a doctor standing next to you.

Doctor: Oh, good. You're awake miss Y/ln.

You: What happened?

Doctor: Someone shot you two times

You: Oh, now I remember...

You said while trying to get up.

Doctor: No, please lay back down...We need to talk.

You: What's wrong?

Doctor: Unfortunately, you won't be able to use your legs for some time. I'm sorry

You: What?!

You started to cry.

Doctor: It's not permanent. I mean, it won't be if you take care of yourself properly.

You: Well, what should I do?

Doctor: Well, you'll be in a wheelchair for some time. And you'll also need to go to a therapy to help you

You: Okay, t- that's fine.

Doctor: I'll leave now. Do you want me to call your friends?

You: Um... y- yeah, sure

He left the room. A couple of moments later, Finn, Avani, Anthony, Nick, Chase, Olivia, Kio, Charli, Dixie, Addison and Nessa came in. They all hugged you.

You: What are you guys doing here?

You said while wiping off your tears.

Addison: We came to see you and they told us to wait. Then Finn told us what happened.

Nessa: Are you okay? Were you crying?

You: I- it's nothing

Avani: It's not nothing. You can tell us.

You: Doctor said I can't use my legs...

Everyone: What?!

You: It's not permanent, but I won't be able to walk for some time...

Finn: Oh no, I'm so sorry... But I'll gave to call Matt and Ross to see what to do with the show

You nodded and he left to call them. Then doctor walked in asking everybody to leave so you can rest. You were alone now, but Finn came soon. He finally convinced doctors to stay with you so that doesn't happen again.

Finn: I'm so glad you're okay

He hugged you tightly. You talked for a while, and then you went on your phones. You saw that all of your friends were having fun like nothing happened. You saw Jack posted a lot of pictures with Ellie, calling her his little butterfly, and Jaeden and Jennifer posting pictures with each other. He was calling her 'mi amour'. That was your favorite nickname. You started crying and Finn noticed.

Finn: Hey, what's wrong?

You: Everyone replaced me. Everyone left me and forgot about me. Nobody loves me anymore.

Finn: That's not true. I'll always love you and be there for you and you know that. So will all of the people who just left. We all love you.

You: Yes, but I still don't understand what I did wrong! What I did to Jack to suddenly hate me! And what I did to Jaeden to suddenly start hating me too!

Finn: You didn't do anything! They're just stupid and don't see what they left behind! But when they realise, they'll be sorry, trust me. Don't stress over them, right now your health is much more important than them okay?

You: But it just hurts. They look happier without me! I just want everything like it used to be Finnie!

Finn: That's not true!

You: Have you seen those pictures? Look at them! Look how wide they're smiling! They're having so much fun! Now I feel like I took that away from them. I feel like they were sad because they had to be with me! But now they found someone new, someone who they love, someone who loves them back. Someone that loves them better than I ever could. Look at their eyes. They're so sparkly and full of joy. I never saw that when I was with them. Not even in Jaeden's eyes. And now I see that this meant nothing!

You took a promise ring Jaeden gave to you and threw it somewhere, starting to sob and cry even harder, putting you head in your hands. Finn quickly got up and took the ring, putting it in his pocket. Then he sat next to you and hugged you. You hugged him back and buried your head in the crook of his neck. "I love you Finnie. Thank you for being my bestest best friend" you mumbled and lightly smiled. He smiled back.

Finn: No problem bestie

He took your hand and you fell asleep.