2

you were hanging out for 2 hours now.

Charli: Wanna go swim guys?

Everyone: Yes!

Everyone went to their rooms and you went to the bathroom to change.

Your swimsuit:

~15 minutes later~

~15 minutes later~

You: NIIICK! STOP SPLASHING MEEE!!

Nick: Hmm, let me think about it... *splashes you again* nope!

You all started laughing. You heard someone shouting "WATCH OUT!!!" Then a boy jumped off of balcony and fell right beside you. Then a girl yelled "ANTHONY!!!" she walked to you. "Hey I'm Avani and this dumbass that almost killed you is my boyfriend, Anthony" she hugged you.

Anthony: Sorry

You: It's ok. It's nice to meet you. I'm Y/n.

Charli: Hey sis, we gotta go. It's already 5pm. We need to get ready.

You went to the bathroom to change to your clothes and then you headed home.

You: Hey Char, you said we need to get ready

Charli: Yeah, so?

You: For what?

Charli: Oh, sorry, I forgot. There's a party tonight at the Hype. You don't have to go if you don't want to...

You: Um, I'll come. Just... will anyone else be there?

Charli: Yeah, Sway boys and they'll probably bring their girlfriends. I mean, those who have them *she laughed*

You: Oh, ok. Wait, what are 'Sway boys'?

Charli: Well, there's the Hype house, and there's another house called 'Sway LA'. It's full of boys. Anthony's one of them. Then there's Josh, Jaden, Quinton and his gf Cynthia, Griffin aka Dixie's bf, Bryce aka Addison's bf, Kio and his gf Olivia, and Noah and Blake are single (idk if I forgot someone lol).

You: Okay, I already forgot what you said

Charli: It's ok, you'll meet them tonight.

You got home and got ready.

This is your outfit, make up and hair.