9

~the next day~

You were in the back stage, waiting to be called. Some people put a small microphone on your shirt, as well as other people's.

-Our first Tik tok star will be Y/n Y/ln!

You climbed up to the stage.

You: Hey guys, I'm so happy to be here!

-The second Tik toker is Liam Silk!

He came and sat on the seat next to you.

Liam: Eyoo I'm Liam

You giggled.

You: I know, the man just said that

Liam: Well, what's up?

You: Hm, not much... Oh, actually, something really crazy happened yesterday! Finn Wolfhard accidentally messaged me and then he added me to a group chat with his friends and yhhh!!

Liam: O. M. G. No way!

You: Sorry if I'm bothering you with this right now cuz we met like a minute ago but I'm just still too excited!!

Liam: I get u. It's ok. And btw, I don't really get why people are hating on you... You're really nice

You: Thank you. You're really nice too, but everyone knows that already so

You both laughed a little. Then you payed attention to the man who was still calling people on the stage.

-Next up we have... Jason Waud!!

He ran up and sat on the chair on your other side, since it was free.

Jason: Hi Y/n!!

You: Oh, hi Jason!

Liam: Wait, where's your brother?

Jason: Ermm, he kinda can't walk cuz he broke his leg so he couldn't come ya know

You: Sorry for that

Jason: Nawh it's ok. He's less annoying this way hahaha

Y'all laughed.

-Now the ones y'all been waiting for. The newest Sway LA members-Blake Gray and Noah Beck!

They came up. Blake looked at you and realized there was no free space around you, so he just sat on a free seat next to Noah.

-Okay people, that was it! Now, first thing we'll do is... You guys are gonna vote! You're making teams that contain only two people-one boy and one girl. And then we'll be doing something y'all aren't ready for! Now, go and vote, you have 3 minutes.

~5 minutes later~

-Okay, we counted votes. Our first team is: Y/n Y/ln and Blake Gray!

The crowd started cheering and you looked at the ground. You blushed because of the thought you will be with Blake. You looked in his direction. He was red as a tomato. Noah was just smirking.

Liam: Oof- looks like u have mutual feelings!!

You: I don't think so... I kinda embarrassed myself yesterday. I kissed him but he didn't kiss back.

Liam: Well, he's crushing on u, that's for sure... So, maybe he just got scared or sum...?

-Liam Silk and Ava Rose!

You: Dude, ur pared with a really cute girl... do you know her?

Liam: Not really... I mean, I know about her, but not sure if she knows about me

You: Hmm, oh I have an idea

Liam: Yes?

You: You help me with a boy and I help you with a girl, okay?