25

Jaeden's Pov

I was at the hospital for past 16 hours, I'm still waiting to see Y/n. The boys came back 15 minutes ago. A doctor came out of her room. "You can go and see her. Just not at the same time, only 1 of you can be with her, sorry." he said. "I'll wait here... I don't want to make her upset" I said. They nodded. "Jaden, go first..." Noah said. He got up and went to her room. But even tho he said Y/n was okay, doctor still didn't look that happy. I wonder why...

End of Pov

Your Pov

Doctor said he'll go and check all of my papers while my friends are with me. I nodded in approval. He left. The first one who came in was... Jaden? What is he doing here? And why is he cuter than I remember? What? Wait, why did I just think that? Ugh not again! "Hey Y/n" he said with a smile on his face. He was holding flowers and a stuffed animal with a card 'Get well soon'. I smiled. "Hey". "We came to see you yesterday, but they told us we couldn't see you because you were getting a surgery. What happened? Do you remember?" he asked. "Yes, actually, I do..." I started. "Yesterday, Noah was here, we were talking and then he left. A couple of minutes later, someone came in. It was a girl. I thought a little bit and I remembered it's Jennifer. She walked to me and said "Hope you said goodbye to your friends bitch". Then she took a knife from her bag and placed her hand over my mouth. Then she started slowly pulling the knife around my neck, and she suddenly stabbed me in my left tight. Then she pulled it out and stabbed my other tight too. The whole time, she was covering my mouth. I was crying from pain. Then she yelled at me to stop and pulled the knife out of my tight. I don't remember what happened next..." "She's a... I don't even know what is she oh my god!" he responded. "Well, it's not like this is her first time..." I said. "Wait, she..." he started. I nodded. He looked at me and widened his eyes. I was crying. "Please Y/n, stop. She's not worth it. And, I actually have to tell you something..." he said. I looked at him, wich meant I was listening. "I- I've been waiting fir so long to tell you this... I... I like you. A lot. Like, more than a friend way. I really like you." he said and suddenly kissed me. But, for some reason I didn't pull away. "Hey, um... Do you... Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I froze. 'Come on Y/n, it'll help you to move on' a voice in my head said. 'do it, it's not gonna hurt anyone, eventually you'll fall for him' it said. And me, being stupid, I listened to it. "Yes" I said. "Really?" he asked. I nodded, but even tho I said I want, I wasn't sure I do. 'Ugh come on, it's for your sake' a voice spoke again. Guess I'll listen to it then. 'This is so wrong' another voice said. 'Ugh shut the fuck up and let her do it!' the first one spoke once more. "Are you okay baby? I- I'm sorry, I meant Y/n I..." he stuttered. "It's okay Jay" I leaned in and kissed him. Oh god what am I doing?

End of Pov

Jaden posted this: