19 and 20

You arrived to the party. Everyone else was already there. You said hi to almost everyone when you saw him. Jaeden was there! He was standing by one of the walls and drinking. He seemed like he was looking for something... or someone.

You: What the hell is he doing here?!

Avani: I- I don't know. I didn't see him...

You: Please don't tell me she's here too

Avani: I told you I don't know! Maybe noodlehead knows something

You went to Wyatt together.

You: Did you do it? Did you invite him?

Wyatt: Yes, but-

You: WHAT?! Why Wyatt? Why?

Wyatt: He said he wanted to say sorry

You: So you thought it was good idea to bring him to the party wich was meant to make me feel better?!

Wyatt: But he wanted to apologize...

You: Well, he apologized the first time too. And then he went back to her. After everything she's done to me. After everything she's done to him. To us!

Wyatt: I don't know, Y/n. It could be her fault...

You: He was kissing her! Making out with her to be precise. How could that be only her fault?!

Wyatt: Look, just go and see what he has to say, ok?

You: I don't know Wyatt...

Wyatt: Please. For me

You: Ugh, fine!

You walked to Jaeden. It was really hard not to, but you didn't cry.

Jaeden: I promise I can explain

You: You have two minutes

Jaeden: She was forcing me to do that. She was forcing me to cheat on you with her. If I didn't, she said she will hurt you. I was scared. I didn't want anything to happen to you.

You: And now I'm supposed to believe that?!

Jaeden: I don't know. I know you won't forgive me, but I just want you to know that it was not my fault.

He said and left the house. You went to Avani.

Avani: And?

You: He said she forced him. And he said if he didn't, she'll hurt me

Avani: Do you believe him?

You: I don't know... I mean, it seemed like he really is sorry, and I want to believe him, but I just can't. He's put me through so much...

Avani: I know. Take your time

You: Hey Vani, I know you guys made all of this for me, but I really don't feel well, I think I'm just gonna head back to Noah's...

Avani: I'll go with you

You: No, please... I just- I need to be alone right now.

Avani: I understand

You headed towards the door. As soon as you stepped outside of the house, you started crying like crazy. You messaged Noah and Chloe that you headed home.

...

2 hours later

Noah: Y/N! WE'RE HOME!

no response

Noah: Y/N?!

Chloe: Be quiet Noah you're gonna wake up mom and dad.